phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The Nets beat us by 30 at home :ahh:

:dwillhuh:, Jet, Pierce, and Kirilenko didn't play :banderas:

Mirza Teletovic and some dude named Chris Johnson each dropped 21 on our frontcourt. :banderas:

MCDub's hit 6 threes in his last two games. :leon:

Tankadelphia in full effect. Hinkie DA GAWD. :ohlawd:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
i dont see anything special about what he did. literally 75% of the bigs in the league do this

75% of the bigs in the league aren't 6'11" 290lbs with elite level athleticism, if he develops a post game there are very few centers that match up with him physically.

I mean, look at how he was backing Lopez down who is 290lbs himself. Two hard dribbles and he was in the paint.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
75% of the bigs in the league aren't 6'11" 290lbs with elite level athleticism, if he develops a post game there are very few centers that match up with him physically.

I mean, look at how he was backing Lopez down who is 290lbs himself. Two hard dribbles and he was in the paint.

:ohhh: i see where you goin with this

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:ehh: I'm thinking Z-Bo may be getting traded elsewhere by trade deadline so they can play the younger lefty Ed Davis.
I've said I don't expect Zach to be here past the Allstar break. The owners pretty much folded any championship aspirations when they traded Rudy for cap relief.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
They are a team I'll keep a close eye on. I just don't see it working with the current roster.

Jennings won't have room to operate in ISO and his jumper isn't consistent enough to be effective.

Josh is more efficient in the post. His jumper is suspect as well.

Then your 2 guard is Stuckey...how is the floor spacing supposed to work? All 5 starters are at their best in the post or driving in the lane.

They'll have to rely heavily on defense, offensive rebounding, and transition points.

That won't cut it against the elite teams.

Dumars didn't sign the right pieces around Monroe and Drummond.

I think KCP starts at the 2 before the end of the season, and should provide some spacing for them. Also, they should absolutely annihilate teams on the glass, it will take a team effort to keep Drummond, Monroe and Smith off the boards. I think you're underestimating the passing and movement of those 3 guys, you don't have to launch 3s to beat defenses, you can get around it with the pass.

They aren't in position to be an elite team until their two young bigs develop, this season for them is all about taking the next step and fighting for a playoff spot. They shouldn't worry about how they stack up vs. the elites at this point in time. The season hasn't even started yet, trade talk of Monroe should be shelved until we see what they look like.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
I've said I don't expect Zach to be here past the Allstar break. The owners pretty much folded any championship aspirations when they traded Rudy for cap relief.

its a damn shame too...the grizzlies going back to being the grizzlies before our eyes..

luckily them tigers will supply my fix

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
I think KCP starts at the 2 before the end of the season, and should provide some spacing for them. Also, they should absolutely annihilate teams on the glass, it will take a team effort to keep Drummond, Monroe and Smith off the boards. I think you're underestimating the passing and movement of those 3 guys, you don't have to launch 3s to beat defenses, you can get around it with the pass.

They aren't in position to be an elite team until their two young bigs develop, this season for them is all about taking the next step and fighting for a playoff spot. They shouldn't worry about how they stack up vs. the elites at this point in time. The season hasn't even started yet, trade talk of Monroe should be shelved until we see what they look like.

Those free agents make me think they aren't trying to wait. :patrice:They've got $80 million in guaranteed money to Brandon Jennings and Josh Smith.

Dumars has shown his lack of patience when it comes to rebuilding and having the right basketball personnel in the past.

The moment he gets cap space he immediately blows it.

Jennings & Smith with Monroe & Drummond is risky. If it doesn't work, Monroe has to go. He's not going to resign for a reduced role and teams will line up with Brinks trucks for his services.

This would've been the perfect year to avoid major spending in free agency and tank. Get a great draft pick in 2014 and have cap space to sign better fits for their future.