Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
They'll have issues with floor spacing if they keep it Smith, Monroe, Drummond. They won't have enough perimeter scoring to beat the better teams.

Monroe is the likeliest to be moved.

Eh, I'd keep Monroe around and see if he can develop a 15 footer before I trade him, makes no sense to give up on that frontcourt so soon when all 3 of them are good passers.

Teams back in the 80s-90s didn't need a ton of perimeter scoring when they had bigs that could move, catch and pass. They're better off trying to get Monroe to develop a jumper than trading him, playing Smith at the 4 will not get you anywhere IMO, keeping a big body next to Drummond like Monroe is a difficult matchup for teams.

Yea, dude has been putting up great numbers, havent been able to watch him though, does he have any post moves now?

He's still raw, but he's showing improvements, even hit a jump hook over Brook Lopez.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
so they're purposely trying to miss the playoffs

:ohhh:
:mjpls: Nah, you need to get on that metrics and stats movement breh. Ed Davis looks promising, but is nowhere as good as Z-Bo, but he would come cheaper, plus they can look to try to get a wing player and try to find an upgrade at the 3 I suppose. :ehh:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
@houston911

He may be the one we've been waiting for....
922a233cf045c871c6921f5a1dc91a2d.gif

Seen him do an up and under during the summer league, he's trying to learn a back to the basket game, thank you Sheed :wow:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
People sleeping on GSW and sucking off the Rockets hold this

'13 James Harden vs. Nuggets (Andre Igoudala)

18.3ppg 3.8rpg 4.5apg on .382 FG% / .188 3P% / .824 FT%

Igoudala seems to have Harden's #
I'm interested to see what kind of impact Patrick Beverly's defense could have on Steph, since we know Lin isn't going to be able to cause any defensive pressure.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Eh, I'd keep Monroe around and see if he can develop a 15 footer before I trade him, makes no sense to give up on that frontcourt so soon when all 3 of them are good passers.

Teams back in the 80s-90s didn't need a ton of perimeter scoring when they had bigs that could move, catch and pass. They're better off trying to get Monroe to develop a jumper than trading him, playing Smith at the 4 will not get you anywhere IMO, keeping a big body next to Drummond like Monroe is a difficult matchup for teams.

They are a team I'll keep a close eye on. I just don't see it working with the current roster.

Jennings won't have room to operate in ISO and his jumper isn't consistent enough to be effective.

Josh is more efficient in the post. His jumper is suspect as well.

Then your 2 guard is Stuckey...how is the floor spacing supposed to work? All 5 starters are at their best in the post or driving in the lane.

They'll have to rely heavily on defense, offensive rebounding, and transition points.

That won't cut it against the elite teams.

Dumars didn't sign the right pieces around Monroe and Drummond.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
@houston911

He may be the one we've been waiting for....
922a233cf045c871c6921f5a1dc91a2d.gif

Seen him do an up and under during the summer league, he's trying to learn a back to the basket game, thank you Sheed :wow:

i dont see anything special about what he did. literally 75% of the bigs in the league do this