Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Durants the MVP as of right now, I've seen this story before though

Honestly breh, I just don't see the media giving it to Durant. If Pacers win the East, they'll give it to someone like Paul George or something. Also, OKC might slip in the standings.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Honestly breh, I just don't see the media giving it to Durant. If Pacers win the East, they'll give it to someone like Paul George or something. Also, OKC might slip in the standings.
yea i agree with you, media wants to give it to george right now sounds like a good story. if we 3rd place in the west durant will lose the mvp

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
How is KD a stat padder?
fukking :dead: !!!!

how is KD a stat padder? :russ: how isn't he? your a thunder fan and you watch them a lot more then me and your seriously trying to act like he isn't a stat padder? KD probably puts having good stats over winning a title. The way that skinny fukk cares about stats is unheard of. And i thought lebron and rondo were bad, KD is on a whole other level in terms of stat padding compared to them

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps

God, I hope not. If LeBron doesn't get it (which he should) then Durant should get it.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:damn: Al Horford out for the season. :lupe: Would the Hawks consider entering the tanking barrage?

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
fukking :dead: !!!!

how is KD a stat padder? :russ: how isn't he? your a thunder fan and you watch them a lot more then me and your seriously trying to act like he isn't a stat padder? KD probably puts having good stats over winning a title. The way that skinny fukk cares about stats is unheard of. And i thought lebron and rondo were bad, KD is on a whole other level in terms of stat padding compared to them
Shut your dumbass up. :rudy:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Bcwq8VvCUAARFpO.jpg

@tremonthustler1 :damn:
1061.gif

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:damn: Al Horford out for the season. :lupe: Would the Hawks consider entering the tanking barrage?

Never want a player to get injure, but Horford being hurt could be great for my Celtics. Hawks can get the Nets that was traded to us pick if they want it, and if they decide to take it then we get their pick. If its a lotto pick that would be :obama:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
@Serious have u checked in the live section "sports pack 1 hq" they play a bunch of different sports in there including nba games, im watching the bulls game on nba tv coverage... dont lag at all:wow: