Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching NBATV Dream Team and wondering would the current NBA stars keep DRose off the team if he was to Zeke the Superfriends? :patrice:

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
D12 will sign with back with LA

trust me
this is late af but why tf would anybody trust you? What were you trying to say by saying trust me? :lupe: you damn sure dont work for any nba team, aren't a media reporter, you dont have any relationships with anybody in the NBA, etc :smh: dumbfukk
2014 :blessed:

now that coward gone we will have 50mil in cap space :blessed: (3max players)

its a blessing in disguise that he left he doesnt care about winning and h doesnt deserve to be a part of the GOAT Franchise

we just cut the cancer out recovery time!
and right after dwight leaves, its shytting on dwight time and suddenly his departure turns into a good thing :bryan:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep Brooklyn lookin flabby out there. That Lin and Asik trade lookin more appealing by the hour. Them fans ain't gong keep supporting the product they put out there. Lin would bring energy to that atmosphere.

Dwill it's only a matter of time before you hook up with Dwight as it was suppose to be.

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Man i hope the rest of the day games aren't like this..
was hoping Melo would play, at least to make that game kind of good.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Yep Brooklyn lookin flabby out there. That Lin and Asik trade lookin more appealing by the hour. Them fans ain't gong keep supporting the product they put out there. Lin would bring energy to that atmosphere.

Dwill it's only a matter of time before you hook up with Dwight as it was suppose to be.
dwill is not the same anymore, id rather keep lin.