Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
SMH what the fukk happen to Eric Gordon THIS TIME ol peanut brittle ass nikka

they basically gave that nikka max money to be average as hell

i like the combo of holiday/davis/evans though.....the more i watch brow the more i realize no other young big man is touching him as far as potential, he has everything down and a high bball iq cant ask for more in a young big man....he just got to keep getting stronger and experienced

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I see what you did there Tyreke:smugbiden:
Why Reke gotta do us like that man :to:

But that's what makes Reke, he's a real good combo guard when he starts and a fukking Mac truck at guard coming off the bench. Dude's gonna be in that Jamal Crawford/Manu Ginobli/James Harden(Thunder version) type of player.

Cuz had a good ass game, just couldn't hit free throws, him and Davis are gonna be top 2 Centers in the league in a few years.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
I dont get why the Kings still losing. Are they even really weak at any position that drastically?

Defense

There giving up on average 110.3 PPG in there last 8 games and there 2-6 in that stretch. Having good offensive players is one thing making them play defense is the hard part. If your a sports bettor you take the over in every Kings game.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Kings should trade for Sanders and move Cousins to PF because dude is not anchoring that defense.

lol and why would the Bucks trade Sanders when they just gave him a huge contract extension. Kings don't have anyone the Bucks would make that trade for. Gay is wack and Isaiah is to small and Dwill is still a ? mark. There better off just tanking and getting a top 3-5 draft pick and taking Joel Embiid since Parker and Wiggins will most likely go 1 and 2 cuz of all the hype.