Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Jonas Valanciunas gonna make extended progress as the season rolls on... Raps still better tank :russ:

Im still on the fence with this guy,i like the added bulk but althought he shows promise at times,i still see signs he may never be the player all raptor fans hope he can become....His D still ass and it looks like he hasnt worked on any post moves,nobody is falling for those pump fakes this year and when they dont work he struggles to get off any kind of decent shot....Im cautiously optimistic about him right now....

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
I always thought Drummond was going to be better than Davis in the long run.

Now im not so sure...

The next in line

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
I always thought Drummond was going to be better than Davis in the long run.

Now im not so sure...

Well the Pistons might have stunted his growth by adding a score first pg and a guy who will try to get his. I just hope they try to feature Drummond some this year. That's the guy that can turn em around. I think they might have missed the boat on trading Monroe for rondo, but we will see.

Apex

Banned
Daps
Im still on the fence with this guy,i like the added bulk but althought he shows promise at times,i still see signs he may never be the player all raptor fans hope he can become....His D still ass and it looks like he hasnt worked on any post moves,nobody is falling for those pump fakes this year and when they dont work he struggles to get off any kind of decent shot....Im cautiously optimistic about him right now....

As a Raptors fan, I hope that he can fill that Pau Gasol-type role and we can pair him up with a franchise player like Andrew Wiggins... I hope. :ohlawd: :noah:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Man, I know it's only a game and a quarter into pre-season, but I think Giannis Antetokounmpo (gotta get that spelling down), is gonna be a menace on defense. He's raw as shyt on offense, but dudes arms are long as shyt, he can fly up the court, and he's a quick ass leaper.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Man, I know it's only a game and a quarter into pre-season, but I think Giannis Antetokounmpo (gotta get that spelling down), is gonna be a menace on defense. He's raw as shyt on offense, but dudes arms are long as shyt, he can fly up the court, and he's a quick ass leaper.
Another Sanders/Henson/Udoh type?

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Another Sanders/Henson/Udoh type?
Body type is long like Henson, but he can handle the ball (I mean, he plays SF for God's sake). I REALLY wanna see him work his way into regular time, and see a frontcourt of Sanders/Henson/Antetokounmpo get some burn. That would be terrifying for opposing teams trying to get shots up.