The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
NBA could use a ref cam like the WNBA :scheme:
:ohhh:

Also,

Knicks Fam talking... I was watching the Nets-Wiz game and as much as a I hate Garnett when we play them and as much of a rivalry my Knicks are going to be in with the Nets this year...Honestly I have to respect Garnett's team sportsmanship.

I mean, dude was cheering players on in a preseason game like it was the playoffs. And he even did a huddle while the ball was in play to discuss strategy for when they get back in the game.

I mean...that is amazing and rare. They looked like a College team during March Madness the wasy the were supporting each other and this was the first preseason game. :wow:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:ohhh:

Also,

Knicks Fam talking... I was watching the Nets-Wiz game and as much as a I hate Garnett when we play them and as much of a rivalry my Knicks are going to be in with the Nets this year...Honestly I have to respect Garnett's team sportsmanship.

I mean, dude was cheering players on in a preseason game like it was the playoffs. And he even did a huddle while the ball was in play to discuss strategy for when they get back in the game.

I mean...that is amazing and rare. They looked like a College team during March Madness the wasy the were supporting each other and this was the first preseason game. :wow:
yeah, it was ill. they had dwill doing pushups every time mirzra hit a 3

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Trey is going to win ROY.

Anyone know where I can watch the Orlando vs New Orleans game?