Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I mentioned you and tre because i remember yall talking about him around draft time and caught a few glimpses of him and i agree. Doesnt really look like a rookie. More like someone who just hasnt gotten the time yet. I got a roster spot on my fantasy im about to use :youngsabo:

They said he grew an inch since being drafted too, talking about there's a good chance he could end up a 7 footer :wow:

Physically & how he moves looks like Durant, but a completely different type of game, dude is going to be special.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I mentioned you and tre because i remember yall talking about him around draft time and caught a few glimpses of him and i agree. Doesnt really look like a rookie. More like someone who just hasnt gotten the time yet. I got a roster spot on my fantasy im about to use :youngsabo:
Breh breh, I talked about this kid months before the draft :youngsabo:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
With the league being so top heavy, I don't trust any of these players putting up numbers on bad teams. Something isn't right. I don't know if it's the lack of good team defenses or all the superstars getting old and young dude's getting those usage rates or what, but shyt is straight fools gold.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
With the league being so top heavy, I don't trust any of these players putting up numbers on bad teams. Something isn't right. I don't know if it's the lack of good team defenses or all the superstars getting old and young dude's getting those usage rates or what, but shyt is straight fools gold.
We are in a transition period. KG, Duncan, Kobe, AI (officially), etc. are on the way out and we got Paul George, Dame Lillard becoming stars like James & Durant.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The Portland Trail Blazers have been identified as the 'Wild Card' team in on a trade for Omer Asik, a league source told RealGM's Andrew Perna.

The Atlanta Hawks, Boston Celtics, Cleveland Cavaliers and Philadelphia 76ers are also pursuing a trade with the Houston Rockets for Asik, according to a report on Tuesday by Yahoo's Adrian Wojnarowski.

Wojnarowski added that there was an unidentified 'Wild Card' team.

The Blazers have had an excellent start to the season and the main thing holding them back from pulling the trigger on a deal for Asik are concerns about chemistry.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
6:24pm: Though the Hawks don’t appear too interest in Asik, his nearly $15MM balloon payment next season wouldn’t deter the team from taking him on, Vivlamore writes in a subscription-only piece.

5:58pm: The belief that the Celtics will land Omer Asik is growing stronger as other suitors drop out of the talks, according to Chris Mannix of SI.com. It looks like the deal would involve Brandon Bass, Courtney Lee and a draft pick headed to Houston in a trade that involves only the Celtics and Rockets. The two teams are debating over which pick Houston would get, Mannix adds (Twitter links). The Celtics had reportedly been reluctant to surrender any pick, but it appears they’ve at least relented on the notion of draft compensation.