Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying neither one of them deserved to be fired

well clips upgraded with doc but vinny should of landed a job....hell i don't know shyt i didn't think kidd would be a coach and i thought the 76ers were perfect for shaw.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope Portland takes it all, lord knows that Franchise deserves it.

they won't they won't even make the conference finals....we get this type of team every season....its usually portland, denver, atlanta, or the knicks....a team who seems destined to go to the conference finals but lose in the 1st or 2nd rd.

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
they won't they won't even make the conference finals....we get this type of team every season....its usually portland, denver, atlanta, or the knicks....a team who seems destined to go to the conference finals but lose in the 1st or 2nd rd.

If they get Home Court, I don't see them a dropping game in the Rose Garden

Dame, LMA and Batum compliment each other, they're like a younger version of the spurs w/ a weaker D. If D'Antoni can take a No D team to the brink ... This team can do it as well.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Nice to hear all the talk about Portland on this forum, but we gon act like the Thunder haven't want their last 7 straight, by basically murdering teams night in and out.

They are currently 20-4 on the season....

They're definitely flying under the radar, not getting their fair share of buzz.....

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
I remember when he played for the Bucks he had some nice games here and there, thought it was a fluke but here he is again popping up with some more solid numbers.

He rebounds well and has soft touch with range. The biggest plus for him in Memphis is that the organization believes in his abilities. The fact that he is starting to blossom there does not surprise me.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
He rebounds well and has soft touch with range. The biggest plus for him in Memphis is that the organization believes in his abilities. The fact that he is starting to blossom there does not surprise me.

Dirk laid the blueprint for white dudes in the league to flourish, you gotta be close to 7'0", play PF and shoot the J.

Got the burbs around America playing -

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Can someone please tell me how and why Demarcus Cousins had ZERO field goal attempts in the 4th quarter last night? :damn:
That's just unacceptable. Get that man the fukking ball. 30-17-6 last night in 36 minutes. Cousins has 4 30/10 games this season. I believe only KD has more.