Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I'm not ready to give up on Ben McLemore. Jimmer's days in Sacramento are coming to a close. He needs a change of scenery. Same goes for Jason Thompson. That's just giving up way too much to get one player. I'd obviously love to get Rondo but not at that price.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
fukk that. I'm not giving up 4 players and two future 1st round draft picks for Rajon Rondo, and I'm a big Rondo fan. That's giving up way too much.
I'm not ready to give up on Ben McLemore. Jimmer's days in Sacramento are coming to a close. He needs a change of scenery. Same goes for Jason Thompson. That's just giving up way too much to get one player. I'd obviously love to get Rondo but not at that price.
If Rondo is available you get him :smh:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The Sacramento Kings traded Greivis Vasquez in their deal for Rudy Gay and are now searching for a pass-first point guard.

The Kings are thin at point guard behind Isaiah Thomas, who is also more of a scoring point guard.

The Kings have been incredibly active in trade talks this season, completing the deal for Gay as well as a trade for Derrick Williams.

vybzinc

#UCANTSEEME!
Daps
8 rockets practiced today, No Harden (ankle) Lin (back), jones(flu), parsons (back), Asik (thigh), no Mchale - CSN 12-16-13 :damn:

We need to just trade Asik NOW... Rockets need more backup.........

vybzinc

#UCANTSEEME!
Daps
Rockets need to fire assistant coach Sampson too, he f*** sucks. I didn't think it was possible to coach worse than Mchale. :snoop:

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
I'm not giving up all that for Rondo just to see him bounce when he hits free agency. fukk that.

Rondo doesn't give a shyt about "building his brand" or rubbing elbows with celebrities and CEOs, breh. that Marvin the Martian ass muthafuka only cares about winning. he'll stay in Sactown if you guys are making the playoffs and putting him in the best position to make a run.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why would you trade for a guy coming off a major injury anyway ? he might end up like d rose.