Reppin
CACS

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
fukk that. I'm not giving up 4 players and two future 1st round draft picks for Rajon Rondo, and I'm a big Rondo fan. That's giving up way too much.

Add To The Fact He'll Probably Bounce In Free Agency lol

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
fukk that. I'm not giving up 4 players and two future 1st round draft picks for Rajon Rondo, and I'm a big Rondo fan. That's giving up way too much.

Idk breh hes top 5 in my eyes if you put him with Cuz thats trouble for the whole league and in our other weapons...fukk a draft weve been botching the draft for years now. If we pay Rondo he will stay

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I don't care man. That's giving up way too much for one player. Especially a player with a huge weakness in his game. We'd also lose a ton of shooting because of that deal. Who spreads the floor then? Who is a threat to hit a shot from 3?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I don't care man. That's giving up way too much for one player. Especially a player with a huge weakness in his game. We'd also lose a ton of shooting because of that deal. Who spreads the floor then? Who is a threat to hit a shot from 3?
Jimmer
lR9HHYu.png

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY

Gay...Dwill...Thornton...Jimmer...can all shoot.

Idk I really dont value the picks knowing Cousins is ready for the next step now. Im sick of waiting for players to develop. At best Ben Maclemore is a poor mans Rsy Allen. He cant create his own shot and probably wont develop that, hes a beast but hes not gonna get to where he needs to be with us. We gotta take lopsided deals to make us better given our market.

Rondo
Gay
Dwill
JT
Cuz

Thats rebounding, athleticism and enough shooting to keep nikkas off Cousins back.

Idk if I was gm Id pull the trigger, I see potential there to compete with OKC Portland and GS putting that lineup out there

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Gay, wiilliams, brooks, wallace(if necessary), jimmer(?)

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
[He cant create his own shot and probably wont develop that, hes a beast but hes not gonna get to where he needs to be with us.
This is why being dependent on draft can become problematic....

I'm sure ben is talented as heck, I've seen some of his highlights(which I relying on) but the past few games he's been mute. And the Kings can't necessarily yank him out the game if he isn't performing well, because of how bad MT is... At this ben is like dead weight, until his game improves. He's got a lot of weight on his shoulder for a rookie, but as a starting SG, you gotta make those shots...

He did good guarding flopping ass Harden though imo....

shyts a no brainer if Marshon or Lee can come back thats a steal for the Kings
Can't see Boston giving up Lee :yeshrug:

If Lee is on the bench then there's a chance, but if he's starting. :comeon:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
This is why being dependent on draft can become problematic....

I'm sure ben is talented as heck, I've seen some of his highlights(which I relying on) but the past few games he's been mute. And the Kings can't necessarily yank him out the game if he isn't performing well, because of how bad MT is... At this ben is like dead weight, until his game improves. He's got a lot of weight on his shoulder for a rookie, but as a starting SG, you gotta make those shots...

He did good guarding flopping ass Harden though imo....

Can't see Boston giving up Lee :yeshrug:

If Lee is on the bench then there's a chance, but if he's starting. :comeon:

Ben Mac jhst hit the wall and hes gonna be fine in time, but you gotta ask yourself if his potential better than having arguably the best floor general in the game who also helped get a ring