Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Durant is playing at a level now that very few perimeter players have ever been at. He's not shooting as well as last year(still crazy efficient) but all the other aspects of them game he's gotten so much better at. Playmaking, defense, ball handling while still being the best scorer in basketball.

This isn't 2010 anymore where you can say... "Well he's just a scorer". Dude has no flaws in his game right now, you just pray that he misses

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Durant is playing at a level now that very few perimeter players have ever been at. He's not shooting as well as last year(still crazy efficient) but all the other aspects of them game he's gotten so much better at. Playmaking, defense, ball handling while still being the best scorer in basketball.

This isn't 2010 anymore where you can say... "Well he's just a scorer". Dude has no flaws in his game right now, you just pray that he misses
29-8-5
vs
25-6-6

:ohhh:
:manny:

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C

He is much better all round player....his reb # are shocking to me

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Masai disagrees with you because he's going to get rid of Lowry and DeRozen.

:russ:

Getting rid of Derozan and Lowry has nothing to do with Val,and everything to do with salary cap flexibility and adding draft picks...
Its been said that nobody is now untouchable on this team....i guarantee Masai can get a high pick next draft with a deal that includes Val it gets done...hes a spare part,hes not a foundation...

Lowry aint coming back after this season and he wants to sell high on both guys and nows the time to do it....aint got shyt to do with the euro...

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

Getting rid of Derozan and Lowry has nothing to do with Val,and everything to do with salary cap flexibility and adding draft picks...
Its been said that nobody is now untouchable on this team....i guarantee Masai can get a high pick next draft with a deal that includes Val it gets done...hes a spare part,hes not a foundation...

Lowry aint coming back after this season and he wants to sell high on both guys and nows the time to do it....aint got shyt to do with the euro...

We'll they did say everyone except Jonas could be moved

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
We'll they did say everyone except Jonas could be moved

Ive heard quietly it would include Jonas if it nets them a high pick next year....Look if JV continues bumming along this season like hes been doing getting outplayed by jouneymen teammates and getting abused on a nightly basis by bums like Andray Blatche..he'll be on that list and rightly so...

Fans here a lil wary of 7 foot euros being given too much time by mgmt for "development" purposes...

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs I got 3 questions buy or sale

Rajon rondo- I really think he can be moved he could make a playoff team a contender to knock off the spurs, thunder, heat. Will he be moved?

Kyle lowry- he's an expiring and productive someone should want him. Will he be moved?

Omar asik - a dude who can get 10rb, 1blk and has an 8 mill expiring for trade next season even though the owner will have to pay 15 mill....where will he be moved.

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Brehs I got 3 questions buy or sale

Rajon rondo- I really think he can be moved he could make a playoff team a contender to knock off the spurs, thunder, heat. Will he be moved?

Kyle lowry- he's an expiring and productive someone should want him. Will he be moved?

Omar asik - a dude who can get 10rb, 1blk and has an 8 mill expiring for trade next season even though the owner will have to pay 15 mill....where will he be moved.
I would think Ainge would only do this for a lottery pick....
Lowry is trash
I thought i heard they didnt want to trade him same conference...Could the Knicks use him?