Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I just realized he's Trevor's brother. I still don't why we drafted him. I can't wait to see him play next year.

Different player.

debatable but they're the top 2 shooters. he's 3 inches taller than blackmon which I think will help him at the next level.

Blackmon Jr can shoot really well both on and off the ball. Wished UM could have got him or UK but $$$ talks.

Daps
Reppin
California
see, that I don't know about. Just play Gay at SF and Caged Lion at the 4. Keep It Simple Stupid.

For the millionth time, Derrick is NOT a tweener.

I never called him a tweener.

I just like the idea of having two athletic ass forwards playing at the same time confusing the hell outta the other team with how frantic their style could be.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Different player.

Blackmon Jr can shoot really well both on and off the ball. Wished UM could have got him or UK but $$$ talks.
his recruitment was one of the most mind boggling things I've ever seen. If you're an elite recruit and would rather play for creepy ass coach crean than at UK (especially when your father played here) then so be it. Especially after opening up your recruitment again only to recommit. Word on the streets is we're getting Rashad Vaughn now though :ld:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
his recruitment was one of the most mind boggling things I've ever seen. If you're an elite recruit and would rather play for creepy ass coach crean than at UK (especially when your father played here) then so be it. Especially after opening up your recruitment again only to recommit. Word on the streets is we're getting Rashad Vaughn now though :ld:

Yall did the same thing with Booker and us, though, plus we all know Cal will recruit over you if you don't leave after a year or two.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yall did the same thing with Booker and us, though, plus we all know Cal will recruit over you if you don't leave after a year or two.
cal isn't a creeper though :scusthov:

tomcrean.jpg

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Only 10 players in the NBA with a higher assist rate than Isaiah Thomas. But he's a score 1st guard who can't pass. 12 assists last night too.

That's my 5'9" lefty PG :to:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
People really think the Bobcats and Kings have a great future :laff::laff::laff::laff:

The Kings future isn't that bad though, they have a gang of young players, and while the Gay trade was bad they will still end up in the lottery. Just think, they could end up with Embiid to put next to Cousins.

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
John Wall: the one player in the NBA more unclutch than Carmelo Anthony

DBXFH2H.png

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The Kings future isn't that bad though, they have a gang of young players, and while the Gay trade was bad they will still end up in the lottery. Just think, they could end up with Embiid to put next to Cousins.

I just don't trust that organization to draft well. I think there are about 3-4 SG from this past draft that I'd take over McLemore (Oladipo, KCP,Tim).