Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
God I hope the 76ers don't trade Thad for Asik. :snoop:

Thad is a hardworking, team player who never complains and is an elite PnR defender despite playing out of position who would make a great fit next to Noel with his elite shotblocking skills. I don't want Asik on this team with his "me first" attitude who quits on his team during the middle of the season because he's not ahead on the depth chart of an obviously more talented D-12 on the roster. :camby:

Dude wouldn't start here either once Noel is back from injury and even Spencer Hawes is better than Asik (averaging 16pts 10 rebs and 4asts right now).

Hawes and Asik will not work for our frontcourt and neither would Noel and Asik. The former is too slow and stiff to be an effective frontcourt duo and the latter is an abomination of offense in the front court :camby:

Just tank and grab Embiid. :why:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
God I hope the 76ers don't trade Thad for Asik. :snoop:

Thad is a hardworking, team player who never complains and is an elite PnR defender despite playing out of position who would make a great fit next to Noel with his elite shotblocking skills. I don't want Asik on this team with his "me first" attitude who quits on his team during the middle of the season because he's not ahead on the depth chart of an obviously more talented D-12 on the roster. :camby:

Dude wouldn't start here either once Noel is back from injury and even Spencer Hawes is better than Asik (averaging 16pts 10 rebs and 4asts right now).

Hawes and Asik will not work for our frontcourt and neither would Noel and Asik. The former is too slow and stiff to be an effective frontcourt duo and the latter is an abomination of offense in the front court :camby:

Just tank and grab Embiid. :why:
If the Sixers picked up Asik it would be to use his expiring contract next season as a trade chip :yeshrug: Thad and Turner most likely won't make it to the end of the season honestly I'd prefer to get pieces for either but I trust Hinkie's judgement

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Josh Smith's shot chart. :russ:

smith_josh_g_mp_576.jpg

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Yep, people were writing this team off preseason.

One dude on this board had them pegged as a 5 or 6 seed :wtf:
Nobody ever doubted Durant and Westbrook. The questions were about their role players, who have stepped up big so far.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
:ehh: Pretty happy with how shyt is going right now. Portland, Indy, & all these other random storylines getting all the attention & people writing off the Thunder is letting them play under the radar. Don't have a huge microscope on all these young guys while they keep developing around KD, Russy, & Serge (who is averageing like 14 & 10 with a couple blocks).