Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was on a Sixers message board DOnt know how credible it is.
http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...nav=messages&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13865874552876

.As some of you slappies have read within the last 48 hours about the masters predictions you all should be commended. For those just reading this one, get with the The Universtity of Hinkinuka roster 101 program. If last June was any indication the janitor should be looking for another job! Remember dolts I've been a fan for nearly 30 years and have made contacts throughout the country where I have lived over that time.(Brooklyn, NY, San Jose and the K.C. area)I went to see many Pacer/Sixer games over the years and have made many friends. I have many friends within the Sportsradio syndicate too. My leak in our office is just that, a source and I met him the year we booed Santa Clause and Jeff Ruland...So here we go...3)Boston, Ainge has been recently told by the league that it doesn't take as much salary to acquire Asik as first thought and the fact Howard DOES NOT want to play with Bass again is causing this to die off. The fact the Sixers can acquire about any salary in return for Thad has screwed up about every other potential deal. Rumor has the Sixers are in the drivers seat so much they might even get Houston's number one out of them.
2)Toronto..This team wants him BAAAAAD and the Gay trade was a last ditch effort to make it happen. Unless They offer DeRozen"doubtful"or next years "number one"more doubtful. This one will flame out...Word from my leak in our office has Toronto being the reason the Sixer one hasn't been already pulled!
1)76ers..We will probably get there 2nd rounder BUT if we offer more(Allen, Moutrie or Wroten)we might get there number one too. Word is Hinkie wants there number one AND Asik for Thad and Anderson...We have alot that would help them and Asik is security for when Hairlip signs some stupid 40mill deal with Portland!Mid afternoon Dec.19th we will have Asik's in the fold! The media hype is too hot...All of you please bow to the Hinkirosternukanator!

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OKC still needs a vet perimeter player(s) who can give quality minutes on both ends to take some of the load off KD and Sabo.....Jackson and Lamb are young and still need seasoning, Sefalosha fell off and D fish is old......IMO they should address this asap to get they players in the flow of the team

what's stephen jackson doing these days.

chauncey would've been a good fit if he didn't decide to go back to detroit.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
5.2 offensive rebounds a game, dude out her just grown manning folks and he can't even legally drink yet.
He can get to rebonds that he has no business grabbing. His up and down ability combined with his body is really something else.

He grown mans ALOT of those boards too, you're dead on.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
He can get to rebonds that he has no business grabbing. His up and down ability combined with his body is really something else.

He grown mans ALOT of those boards too, you're dead on.

League dodged a massive bullet, Pelicans were probably going to take him 10, AD + AD = :whoa:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
someone drop that SAS link when it drops . i have a feeling this one gonna be a classic. my dude was probably drinking tea all night prepping his vocal chords :laff: