Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Several league sources, meanwhile, said that first-year coach Dave Joerger is getting considerable direction from the top of the team masthead, including everyone from owner Robert Pera to VP John Hollinger. “They’re suggesting lineups,” said one league source. “Aggressively.”

One scout said, “It looked as if Joerger was trying to put his stamp on them and the players resisted. They were like, ‘The other way worked, so why change?’ I know they wanted to play faster, but they don’t have that kind of team. They grind.”

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
olanow.gif

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
I hate the ESPN basketball coverage. They really going to show Heat vs Cavs tonight like anyone outside of Cleveland gives a shyt anymore. If the Cavs were good it would be one thing but they aren't.

Meanwhile Spurs vs Thunder is a potential West finals preview between 2 good teams & ESPN is trying to keep up the storyline with LeBron & Cleveland. Plus they just showing the one game instead of 2.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I hate the ESPN basketball coverage. They really going to show Heat vs Cavs tonight like anyone outside of Cleveland gives a shyt anymore. If the Cavs were good it would be one thing but they aren't.

Meanwhile Spurs vs Thunder is a potential West finals preview between 2 good teams & ESPN is trying to keep up the storyline with LeBron & Cleveland. Plus they just showing the one game instead of 2.
I'm a Heat stan but I'd rather see spurs v thunder. But ESPN is in the money business first.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
This Carter-Williams-Oladipo matchup is :whew:

The two rookie of the year candidates going at it

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin