Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

hes-known-for-showering-his-friends-in-cash-too-the-lucky-recipient-here-is-former-teammate-nick-young.jpg

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
lol @ dude not passing the ball ahead to two wide open teammates.... smh

warriors got lucky tonight.. did they really go to jermaine oneal in crunch time ? wtf? fortunate gordons 3 rimmed out

even nene peeped that out on some :snoop: this nikka shyt

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
A month into the season and Lawson is producing at career-high levels across the board: 20.7 ppg, 8.7 apg and 4.1 rpg. He’s got the coach’s green light to attack at will, but he’s also now equipped with a menu of plays to complement his impeccable freelance skills.

“We look inside first, like the first three seconds for a post-up, then it’s basically the guard’s turn,” Lawson said. “You go pick-and-roll, drag, just like Coach Karl, and if you have none of that, just get into a play real quick. And the plays — they’re unbelievable — we’ve got counters; these plays are something that I think a lot of coaches should have in their repertoire.”

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/...hriving-with-shaw-in-charge/?ls=iref:nbahpt6f

Shaw da Gawd. #TriangleGang :banderas:

Last edited:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Asked after the Bulls‘ Monday loss to the Jazz if he thought entering rebuilding mode was a viable option for his team’s front office, Joakim Noah replied, “I think it’s possible. I mean, yeah.” Still, GM Gar Forman insists the Bulls won’t make any “rash decisions.” Joe Cowley of the Chicago Sun-Times has the details and more quotes from Forman.
:smugfavre: :noah: is in on the tank job.