Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh: I think if they trade Lopez, a top 10-13 protected 2014 1st round pick, and a young asset could potentially net them a big man, not sure who. If they could get Asik or somehow Tyson Chandler, they could be a future contender.

I see...yea, they should try for asik....I wouldn't go for chandler...

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:heh: The Warriors announcers were acting like someone killed their dogs with the amount of crying they were doing at the end of the game.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
fukk that, Lopez >>> Asik. I don't know why any team would wanna trade for that whiny ass dude. I wouldn't touch this team right now. They're really meshing well, and don't forget that they're gonna get McCollum back. If they can figure out a way to successfully insert him into the rotation, they'll be that much better.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
i4onNtEA0n4dR.gif

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spurs are just so damn impressive. Not only are they tied for the best record in the league in a low key fashion as always (and tied for the longest active win streak), but they also seem to be the only team beating teams by like 30 regularly without even really trying. Last night they had the bench players play starter minutes and vice versa against an admittedly weakened Cleveland team and still scored 120 easily. They're just on another level. Can't believe they let the series slip away from them in the finals. They're such professionals.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
lol "reports"

I'm sure other teams had nothing to do with leaking those reports and I'm sure LA is unhappy winning games right now

I'm sure he is aching to join the :flabbynsick: Rockets
He's right about LA requesting a trade in the past, but that was of course when they were losing. He literally requested a trade 3 weeks before the season, but if his team is :win: like this, there's no way they're going through with a trade...

That would have been a good fight, the Aussie vs the Brit, some of the only white dudes that can really throw hands.
:dwillhuh: I remember you saying this like 4 weeks ago...

I aint even see the incident yet, but I'm about to sit down and watch the game once I handle some thangs....

:snoop: I tried telling these low iq cats on the bulls thread on friday that there was a reason for doubling LA. If he slightly gets hot, it's game over for most defenses. He's too big of threat from the mid range, then if he kicks it out, like 80% of the wing players are sharpshooters from that 3 point line...

bu bu bu bu bu why are we doubling some who went 3/17. Breh isn't a scrub, the Bulls just played great D, from the get go...

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Portland is going to be a tough out in the playoffs.The only team I've seen them struggle with is the Suns
:patrice: I wouldn't say that per se. They still have a lot of work too do. Obviously they're talented enough to style on low caliber teams, but the bulls shutting down LA, and commanding a vicious lead, until around the time :deadrose: basically got hurt, shows how much of core asset he is too the offense. All teams really have to do is double up on LA, then the offense will be dissociated.

The biggest issue is still their Center Position. Robin Lopez is beasting out there, and trading for Asik would be pointless imo, because Lopez has shown that he can hold his own, and aint a punk. ( See last raptors game when :rudy: tried to punk him) But if Robin Lopez get injured it's a wrap for the blazers, because all their backup centers are pretty much :trash: . It forces LA to give too much help defense to the other centers, which is what breh was frustrated of being in Portland. I hate watching them play when Freeland, Robinson, and Myers are in.

I've literally seen games where Freeland gets like 3 fouls or penalties within being subbed in for 2 minutes.

Robinson, is still struggling for the most part too to find his rhythm out there.
And Myers Leanard, is too weak.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Spurs are just so damn impressive. Not only are they tied for the best record in the league in a low key fashion as always (and tied for the longest active win streak), but they also seem to be the only team beating teams by like 30 regularly without even really trying. Last night they had the bench players play starter minutes and vice versa against an admittedly weakened Cleveland team and still scored 120 easily. They're just on another level. Can't believe they let the series slip away from them in the finals. They're such professionals.

This is why I think they're the best in the West and will win the 'chip as long as they stay healthy. Duncan's offense will come back at some point when he starts hitting shots.