Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:patrice: Portland is one more move away (i.e. upgrade at the center position) from being scary as fukk in the playoffs.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's early, but if they keep it up, Portland showing they gonna be a tough matchup for someone in the playoffs...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: Portland is one more move away (i.e. upgrade at the center position) from being scary as fukk in the playoffs.

depends on what they'd have to give up...cause right now, the team got enough talent at each position to already be scary...could see them pushing 1st round series to 6-7, maybe even making second round, depending on who they match up with...

Daps
Reppin
California
marreese speights cost the Warriors this game. Marreese Speights is so fukkin garbage, what does this guy do good. He can't do shyt right. He can't defend, he can't shoot, he can't finish at the rim, his IQ is Homer Simpson status, he can't set a pick, he is just terrible. I'd sooner trust a cracked out Lamar Odom at this point.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Robin Lopez been alright for them though, hes been a real good addition.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
marreese speights cost the Warriors this game. Marreese Speights is so fukkin garbage, what does this guy do good. He can't do shyt right. He can't defend, he can't shoot, he can't finish at the rim, his IQ is Homer Simpson status, he can't set a pick, he is just terrible. I'd sooner trust a cracked out Lamar Odom at this point.
Hes one of the lowest IQ players Ive ever seen. I think he has the talent to be decent but he plays like an absolute idiot out there, its glaring whenever hes on the court

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I promise you every game that I've seen him play has me wondering how he even made the league. dude is fukking awful.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Blazers second half D been impressive as hell this year.......

and lamarcus been banging more being aggressive instead of overly depending on that turn around ....he just look like he in better shape period

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
depends on what they'd have to give up...cause right now, the team got enough talent at each position to already be scary...could see them pushing 1st round series to 6-7, maybe even making second round, depending on who they match up with...
:ehh: I think if they trade Lopez, a top 10-13 protected 2014 1st round pick, and a young asset could potentially net them a big man, not sure who. If they could get Asik or somehow Tyson Chandler, they could be a future contender.