Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris Paul is winning Mvp and clippers will go to the wcf
Pacers will take the heat 7 again in the ecf

:shaq2: this is what people were saying and hoping last year.Wade is washed

funny. when they flop again thought itll be "so and so team was better than the clippers anyway". Anything to absolve that fail point guard of yours. disgusting.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Big spain gasol has been shooting 3's this summer.:dahell:

fukk outta here with this shyt.

Marc's just helping Rubio out by being the best Kevin Love he can be :troll:

Rubio's mid range jumper so far in Eurobasket warmups has been much improved. He's gonna need to make that next step offensively in order to drag Love to a postseason berth

This and FIBA Americas should be fun to watch for those fiending for some early basketball.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
2013 worst poster is almost a done deal

and Bron gonna suffer a major injury this year book it.
How am I the worst poster fam? How can anyone look at our starting 5 and not think we can make it to the finals? I just don't get it. If the same 5 had on Lakers jerseys they'd be favorites to win the West, you know it and I know it.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How am I the worst poster fam? How can anyone look at our starting 5 and not think we can make it to the finals? I just don't get it. If the same 5 had on Lakers jerseys they'd be favorites to win the West, you know it and I know it.

no they would not be, stop being bias.

In a playoff series, the team with the best player usually wins.

GS does not have a player better than the following player(s) from other teams

Clippers (CP3)
Spurs (Parker)
Thunder (KD, or Russy)
Houston (Harden or Howard)

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
no they would not be, stop being bias.

In a playoff series, the team with the best player usually wins.

GS does not have a player better than the following player(s) from other teams

Clippers (CP3)
Spurs (Parker)
Thunder (KD, or Russy)
Houston (Harden or Howard)
Then how the fukk did Memphis get to the WCF when they don't have a top 10 player in the league? How did Indiana get to the ECF when they don't have a top 10 player on their roster?

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wade's going to injure himself flopping

Paul George is gonna get ridiculously overrated

Another young PGs knees are gonna explode but i don't know who yet

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:blessed:

nba is the only sports league i watch daily from opening night through June. all the other major sports and college sports are just snooze fests to me until their playoffs start or unless there's a hyped up reg season/bowl game.

but somethin about coming home from work any random damn day and knowin u finna have that league pass on deck in the next couple hours.. :ahh: :wow: :wow:

I've said it a few times this summer, but the EAST is stacked for the first time in years. And yea just about all those teams have various 'flaws' (lack of bigs, old age, lack of scoring, lack of legit superstar, lack of health, etc) but shyt, GOOD! It only feeds the drama when they out their exposing each others weaknesses while trying to prove to everyone that their own weaknesses are overstated.

The WEST is probably a bit underrated for the first time in a minute. SAS, LAC, OKC, HOU, MEM, GS.. kinda hard to get a feeling for where they will be. For each one you can hear a good argument for how or why they'd (still) be a 55+ win team and major contender, and you'll be like 'aight, i feel that :ehh:'. but you can also hear an argument for why they may regress or be middle of the pack (flawed roster, injury history, loss of talent, etc) and it'll have u like 'aight, i can see that too :ehh: :ehh:"

but again, GOOD! All i hope for is that this isn't one of those injury stricken years. Even with guys like bynum and oden, as unlikely as it probably is. NBA just seems stacked this year with a lot of very good teams that could be great teams, depending on how significant their 'flaws' actually are

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Hopefully Serge takes the next step & becomes more consistant. Need him, Reggie, & Lamb to play their roles.

• Dap
Reactions: OTC

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then how the fukk did Memphis get to the WCF when they don't have a top 10 player in the league? How did Indiana get to the ECF when they don't have a top 10 player on their roster?

Clippers choked and Russy got hurt

Atlanta sucks and the knicks aren't any good

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I'll try to stay away from this thread though. Worst year to attempt this though since the Jets and Yankees are doing everything in their power to make me have to invest emotion in the Wolves (and winter league but that's another pile of shyt)