Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Watching my Twolves in the playoffs this year will be :wow: We made it :blessed:

West is pretty crowded though. Twolves could easily be a 6-8 seed in the East but the West might be a challenge cuz there's only two spots available. Denvers, Portland, Twolves, Dallas and NO will all be fighting for the last two spots.

Teams guaranteed to get in.
Okc
Spurs
GS
Clips
Griz
Rockets

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Chris Paul is winning Mvp and clippers will go to the wcf
Pacers will take the heat 7 again in the ecf

Wade will be healthier than last year. If Indy couldn't beat them this year with half wade, why will they be able to beat them next year?

If Wade is 80-90 percent nobody in the league has a chance no matter if they have a big or not.

:shaq2: this is what people were saying and hoping last year.Wade is washed

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Wade will be healthier than last year. If Indy couldn't beat them this year with half wade, why will they be able to beat them next year?

If Wade is 80-90 percent nobody in the league has a chance no matter if they have a big or not.

I don't think that's the case. Wade's knee isn't gonna get any better next year. All the wear and tear on his knees has caught up to him. Spo was literally tryna rest the dude all threw out last season and he still had knee issues in the playoffs.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Brooklyn is this years Lakers so I doubt they even make it out the second round. Pacers gonna come out the East or Bulls if Drose is the same player. Wade's health will be the reason why Miami doesn't reach the Finals this year.
hate to say this ... but last year lakers were much better then this year nets

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
I don't think that's the case. Wade's knee isn't gonna get any better next year. All the wear and tear on his knees has caught up to him. Spo was literally tryna rest the dude all threw out last season and he still had knee issues in the playoffs.

Good thing these responses are on the first page. Easy reups......the ether will be pure :whew:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Kawhi Leonard about to ball the fukk out next season. Im thinking averages of 18 ppg, 9-10 boards, and 2.5 steals. I think he wins Most Improved and gets in the top 3 for DPOY

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Can't fukking wait, this season is going to be epic and then we got the best draft in years and Summer of Bron again :wow:

I'm hyped. So many teams that could be contenders. In the East I got the Nets, Pacers, Heat, and Bulls as all teams that could reasonably be considered strong title contenders.

In the West I got Spurs, Grizzlies, Thunder, and the Clippers as contenders with GS and HOU borderline. I can't wait. League Pass already ordered.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MIP =
oj-mayo.jpeg

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't fukking wait, this season is going to be epic and then we got the best draft in years and Summer of Bron again :wow:
:banderas:

return of drose versus the heat on opening night

starting the season off RIGHT

:wow: