Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But a you're sold on a Waiters, Thompson, Bennett and Kyrie led team potentially winning a title? Lets stop for a second and recall back to the draft, the Blazers wouldn't give up Aldridge for Waiters, Thompson and the first pick, dudes got laughed off the phone with that. But these are the guys that are going to make a title run?

When you're a small market team you absolutely have to kill it in the draft, you can't fukk up because you're not going to get the high level free agents. A Klay Thompson (Or Jonas), Drummond and whoever the hell they take this year would have been a much better start towards the road of winning than what they currently have. You would at least have the center position locked down, instead it's still up in the air whether Waiters is a starter on a good team.

This year they want to make the playoffs, yet there are 2 potential franchise players in the draft, they straight up hustling backwards.
Can we let Klay a whole good season first before we anoint him?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
what can we get for derrick williams and shabazz :why:

I'm not gonna give up on Shabazz. He needs to get the same shot to go out there and do well that Hummel's getting (and Hummel's doing well). I just wish him and Dieng would get the same shot to fail as Shved has gotten.

Adelman's done Derrick dirty but Derrick's doing himself no favors but continuing to believe he's a 3. Embrace your height and get in the box.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not gonna give up on Shabazz. He needs to get the same shot to go out there and do well that Hummel's getting (and Hummel's doing well). I just wish him and Dieng would get the same shot to fail as Shved has gotten.

Adelman's done Derrick dirty but Derrick's doing himself no favors but continuing to believe he's a 3. Embrace your height and get in the box.

i get the feeling that Adelman has decided to give Derrick's minutes to Hummel, for ever.
that might be me though

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I've never said that the current core is championship ready or would ever win one. Whenever someone like yourself suggest that core (Irving, Oladipo, and Drummond) as if it's some sure fire plan to win a championship I look at it and know it's not enough.

Where have I said they'd win a title? I said it would be a better look than they currently have.

I've already stated my issues with building around Kyrie a couple of times on this board. He needs a Klay Thompson at SG. But 6'6/6'7 elite shooting guards don't grow on trees.

There was one in the draft this year, couldn't take him though cause they have Waiters :snoop:

You love revisionist drafting tho.

Only when I'm right :blessed:

The Kings could've had DeMarcus and Drummond.....but chose Robinson. You make no comments about this.

Wrong, I've said plenty of times they should have drafted Drummond. The difference is the Kings already have a 5, if they miss on one then so be it, the Cavs don't have a center and passed on two already. Where exactly are they supposed to get a starting center from? Bynum is never going to be healthy enough to grow with the young players.

[The Wizards in one draft could've had Kawhi and Parsons instead of Vesely and Shelvin Mack. You make no comments about this.

Because the Wiz have a competent backcourt, they have one foundation set. And yet again, the Cavs have gotten 2 number 1 picks, the last 3 years their average draft position is 2.5. The Cavs have players that may be talented that just don't fit together, the guy they took this year plays the same position as the guy they took 2 years ago.

Charlotte could be running a back court of Kemba and Klay. The possibilities are endless when you are a couch GM with the luxury we all have after seeing them play.

Where are all the number 1 picks for the Cats? And a Jordan run team will never be good.

These are all small market teams stuck on the treadmill. Let's see how the Wizards, Kings, Bobcats, and Pistons end up over the next 2-3 years to validate your argument.

The Wiz aren't really small market, they can get people to sign there :manny: The number 1 pick is catching DNPs, that is not good in any way.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Chris Paul has the same amount of assists 4 mins into the game that rose had for the whole game :wow: