Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Glad to see I was right about Tony Wroten and Kendall Marshall...

Philly has 3 players that can play and defend all 3 perimeter positions... Operation tank, seemed to backfire..

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Using an Ak and machette doesn't mean you can throw hands :lupe:
Honestly it's good Matt Barnes stepped in when he did. Ibaka would have a clean shot at Blake, for a one hit KO...

Look at how off balanced Blake was after coming out of the twirl, it wouldn't have taken much for him to see stars, and he was charging towards Ibaka with aggression...

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
So at what point does Jason Kidd start to worry about his job security? I haven't seen enough of their games to know if it's his fault or if they're just :flabbynsick:.

Prokhorov doesn't seem like someone who is very patient.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Get these :flabbynsick: Brooklyn Nets the fukk outta here. :camby: Fraudulent ass bums. Can't believe some of y'all thought this team would make it to the finals. How the fukk you gonna get waxed by 21 by a Kings team coming off a five game losing streak?

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Get these :flabbynsick: Brooklyn Nets the fukk outta here. :camby: Fraudulent ass bums. Can't believe some of y'all thought this team would make it to the finals. How the fukk you gonna get waxed by 21 by a Kings team coming off a five game losing streak?

Breh if MT plays like that off the bench, GV runs point like that WHILE knocking down open 3s and we get Demarcus maturing finally....those type games wont be that surprinsing.

But that Nets team though:scusthov: they gonna have a shyt reg season but I can see them making a run in the playoffs off the vets alone:yeshrug: