Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The Thunder don't need another ball handler.
Turner is more than just a ball handler, and like I said when the Thunder went to the Finals they had a 2 who could be the primary ball handler in Harden.

He's better than Thabo for sure, and if you have him in the lineup with Russ and KD to end games, you will be taking pressure off of them because he can run the offense. I fail to see how OKC possibly adding Evan Turner wouldn't be an upgrade for them at the 2.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Turner is more than just a ball handler, and like I said when the Thunder went to the Finals they had a 2 who could be the primary ball handler in Harden.

He's better than Thabo for sure, and if you have him in the lineup with Russ and KD to end games, you will be taking pressure off of them because he can run the offense. I fail to see how OKC possibly adding Evan Turner wouldn't be an upgrade for them at the 2.
He doesn't stretch the floor and he doesn't get to the line Harden does.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
BY_QRYaCYAAZVVQ.jpg

:mjlol:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They're paying the tax for him and they're not going to resign him. If they didn't sign K Mart, why would they trade their young guys for Evan Turner
Because he would give them a better chance to win a title now.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So Turner in the starting lineup instead of Thabo doesn't make OKC better overall? Ok