Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:dead: So JR Smith has the power on who starts and who makes the roster brehs. :banderas:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Don't want Evan Turner. Would much rather keep Reggie.

Plus I doubt Presti does much since we're right up on the tax line. Only move I think he'll possiblly make is moving Thabo since he is expiring & even then he might not because we need Thabo in the playoffs to defend. I wouldn't mind Thabo, Hash, & maybe a pick to Boston for Courtney Lee.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
1452222_1824794110994635_1628285135_n.jpg

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Don't want Evan Turner. Would much rather keep Reggie.

Plus I doubt Presti does much since we're right up on the tax line. Only move I think he'll possiblly make is moving Thabo since he is expiring & even then he might not because we need Thabo in the playoffs to defend. I wouldn't mind Thabo, Hash, & maybe a pick to Boston for Courtney Lee.
:childplease:

You don't want Turner but you want Courtney Lee instead? Are you kidding me?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
OKC should do that deal.

They miss Harden's playmaking ability, Turner would allow them to put Russ and KD on the wings for some stretches and have him run the offense. He's not bad defensively either, so it's a clear upgrade over Thabo. You get a lil thin at backup PG, but that's what you signed Fisher for right?

:troll:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
:childplease:

You don't want Turner but you want Courtney Lee instead? Are you kidding me?

I don't think Turner is really that good or a good fit for OKC. Plus he is a free agent after this season & would more than likely get more than OKC will want to give him based off what he is doing right now. He is playing right now on a team that doesn't have a ton of options so he is putting up inflated numbers. I don't think Evan Turner is the reason for OKC to break into the tax & start being a repeater team before KD's next deal. Plus I really don't want to give up Reggie for a guy who might not be here past this season, I'd rather give up PJ3 than Reggie or Lamb.

Lee on the other hand is on a reasonable deal with a couple years left & is a good 3pt shooter/defender. He fits the team better than Turner would since he doesn't need the ball nearly as much in his hands. He has been cosstaent for the most part so I would know more of what I'm getting with him over Turner.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't think Turner is really that good or a good fit for OKC. Plus he is a free agent after this season & would more than likely get more than OKC will want to give him based off what he is doing right now. He is playing right now on a team that doesn't have a ton of options so he is putting up inflated numbers. I don't think Evan Turner is the reason for OKC to break into the tax & start being a repeater team before KD's next deal. Plus I really don't want to give up Reggie for a guy who might not be here past this season, I'd rather give up PJ3 than Reggie or Lamb.

Lee on the other hand is on a reasonable deal with a couple years left & is a good 3pt shooter/defender. He fits the team better than Turner would since he doesn't need the ball nearly as much in his hands. He has been cosstaent for the most part so I would know more of what I'm getting with him over Turner.
You're thinking too much into this.