Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Andrew Bynum!

Why is it so hard for D12 to try and learn this?

821220748.gif
Cause Dwight a clumsy doofus that will never have the coordination a hobbled Bynum has.

Do you really think Howard could pull this shyt off?

He woulda tripped over his own feet then stumbled off the dance floor. And we all know he coudn't have handled that double team at the end either.

lilkhmerkid4u

Rookie
Daps
You'd swear he was the one that has Kevin McHale on his sidelines

Bynum can thank Kareem for his footwork. Dwight had the same opportunity, but declined the offer

This was a pretty dumb answer from Dwight on why he refused to help from Kareem while he was on the Lakers.

“People talked about Kareem [Abdul-Jabbar] and working with him,” Howard said. “But I’m not a 7-footer. I felt like working with Kareem, I’d have to change my game. Working with Hakeem – who did it with quickness, speed, explosiveness – that’s more to my game; that’s more where I want to be.

bynum-jabbar.jpg

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
Raptors offense is a huge :facepalm: so far. Employing the wrong strategy, and DeMar and Rudy are not gonna shoot under 40% the whole season. We have the talent of a playoff team but not if we never go inside after the first quarter and keep shooting 25 contested 20-footers a game.

Also, DJ augustin is horrendous. We'd be better off with someone like Kendall Marshall to boost the teams passing.