Supporter
Daps
yeah i wanted to see a love 3 there , just go for broke and the W

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i actually like love and pek playing around the paint to grab the offensive rebound, they killed them tonight. needed to not panic and finish stronger.

at the end it came down to the clippers bench running over the wolves bench

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Kevin Love is such a stat whore. Blake stopped getting rebs after 10 cuz he's a gentleman. No need to pile
it on :beli:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Ya'll should've went with Love for the 3 pointer. That was my biggest fear. When Kevin Martin had the ball I was like :gladbron:

The Clippers had good ball denial, and given that the team had 2 tip in attempts after that shot, shots just didn't wanna fall.

If we were gonna drive to the basket, the best move would have actually been to have Rubio with the ball. Either he was gonna slip a pass to an open Pek, or he was gonna have to man up and make an open layup. I just didn't like playing for a foul.

Can't win em all. Wish we had that one though.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
that and I wouldn't mind giving Siva some minutes he's a pass first pg, but im pretty sure he got deactivated for GiGi who Cheeks won't even play :why:
I know it's early and he's feeling the team out, but Cheeks rotations make no sense right now. We got guards continuously getting beat of the dribble and breaking down the d, yet we continue to let 55 yr old Chauncey and no d playing Singler get all these minutes at sg. Meanwhile our athletic 2 that we drafted for shooting and perimeter d is inexplicably collecting dnp's. And he also refuses to play his other potential shooter in Datome while playing Bynum and Stuckey, who are redundant as hell, together constantly. And he leaves these terrible lineups out there as they get ran like bustos constantly in the 4th.

And if he don't yoke this nikka Jenning's up by is fukking collar and tell him to pass the ball to his 50-60% shooting frontcourt players instead of firing it up every time he has room enough to raise his arm, then I might have to see about some Puritan nikkas laying hands on him the way he layed hands on that bytch earlier this year. He talking about as they get more experience with each other they'll learn to win those close games, but the slightest bit of coaching and they could have won those games anyway and still have room to improve.