Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
nwzles.jpg

:wowjb:

Looking like he charged up a spirit bomb :wow:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I'm watching the Suns/Pelicans, and the Suns got some players. They lack an SF, but their roster is solid and competes.
Their best lineup is Bledsoe, Dragic, Green, Morris and Plumlee. All of em have been playing so much better than expected.

Did you see Bledsoe throw Davis' shyt? :wow:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Their best lineup is Bledsoe, Dragic, Green, Morris and Plumlee. All of em have been playing so much better than expected.

Did you see Bledsoe throw Davis' shyt? :wow:

Bledsoe is the engine that drives them.

The dilemma though is Plumlee and Len, Miles is really young himself and he looks like a starting caliber center.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Bledsoe is the engine that drives them.

The dilemma though is Plumlee and Len, Miles is really young himself and he looks like a starting caliber center.
I know, I was excited to see what Len could do before this season, then this dude Plumlee comes out of nowhere catching oops and scoring up and unders and one :wtf:

Suns stay having solid white centers fall into their laps lol

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Sacramento takes it and runs, and that's with them needing a SG like they need a hole in their head.
@The War Report how do you feel about that trade? I know you Knicks fans love Shumpert but would you trade him for Thomas and a second rounder in this draft? I want to see the Knicks at least overthrow Miami in the playoffs. I still got BK in the finals.