tr2k

All Star
Daps
yall dont find it weird at these high scoring quarters in every game

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
yall dont find it weird at these high scoring quarters in every game

That new rule :blessed:

All jokes aside, I do like that new rule of not touching the ball after a made basket. I don't get how so many people on here call it bad, when it promotes more offense. Last year after almost every made shot a dude on the team that scored would grab the ball before someone else could, pause for a second, then throw a looping pass to the ref.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

All jokes aside, I do like that new rule of not touching the ball after a made basket. I don't get how so many people on here call it bad, when it promotes more offense. Last year after almost every made shot a dude on the team that scored would grab the ball before someone else could, pause for a second, then throw a looping pass to the ref.
Or purposely kick/fumble it into the crowd

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
NwuDh.gif

TANK SO HARD....THAT shyt CRAY, AIN'T IT @CantStop

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

They need to stop reviewing fouls and delaying the game. Hate that shyt. :scustarod:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
How long before Austin Rivers is playing in Europe? His dumbass should of gone to a school that wasn't duke and developed for 3 years at least. It's not like he needed the money.