Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I'm following him this year, and I've been on record on here and among my friends that he'll have a better season than Kyrie.
he would have gotten at least 3 more assists if Brad Beal could hit an open jumper too

he good and people gonna have to accept it. Im not going to make it about Kyrie, I just want Wall to do well... but I do be noticing Kyrie's numbers :mjpls:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
820144314.gif

:youngsabo:

:deadrose:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
surprised big cuz didn't slap the shyt out of that german fakkit on the hawks, if it was in college boogie woulda fukked him up

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Checkout the ball movement

71gmLdD.gif

All 5 guys touch the ball in less than 10 seconds.

By FAR my favorite team to watch in the league. Almost copped League Pass solely to watch all 82 of their games. Luckily, they will be on national TV alot this year. This is hard to watch especially having to watch Melo (and JR when he gets back) hold the ball and everyone stand around. Happy for you that you can watch them all year in the Bay. Good luck to the squad this season.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By FAR my favorite team to watch in the league. Almost copped League Pass solely to watch all 82 of their games. Luckily, they will be on national TV alot this year. This is hard to watch especially having to watch Melo (and JR when he gets back) hold the ball and everyone stand around. Happy for you that you can watch them all year in the Bay. Good luck to the squad this season.

Same here......I think they're going to win the West this year......quite possibly the whole damn thing