Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Seeing Derek Fisher on the basketball just sickens me. It's like he's the nikka that gives nikkas at the rec center delusional hoop dream hope while they are carrying and palming during every possession.

I hate him breh...he has no business being on the court...Brooks your squad got to the finals they don't need experience your lead dogs for enough of that...

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seeing Derek Fisher on the basketball just sickens me. It's like he's the nikka that gives nikkas at the rec center delusional hoop dream hope while they are carrying and palming during every possession.

And yet sadly... in the twilight of his career, he continues to be better than Chris Duhon.

Flabby and sick D Fish >>>> Dookie yesterday, today, tomorrow.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Yep he came out of nowhere that one weekebd when he came this country for the first time and dominated the top big men from his class,i really like this dude becasue of his toughness
Any big man that comes from Australia /New Zealand you know ain't gonna be a p*ssy. It's all a matter of coordination. Good to see Adams at least not wind up being some long developmental project. He was always better than that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any big man that comes from Australia /New Zealand you know ain't gonna be a p*ssy. It's all a matter of coordination. Good to see Adams at least not wind up being some long developmental project. He was always better than that.

Yeah you know cats coming from there aint puss,plus as you said its about coordination with big men and hes far from a total doofus ass nikka so he should be a decent offensive player down the line at least which is all they need