Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
No, youre just mad that I call you out for being a troll, which pretty much everyone on this board agrees with.

If the Bulls won, I would not have held him to his end of the bet, because he never confirmed anything. I dont get why this is difficult for you to understand or why you are still following me around talking about this.

Its pretty simple, I raised the stakes of the bet, he chose not to call my raise.

Thats me dumbing it down to a teenage level, if you need me to further explain you can hit me up through PM and I can draw up some pictures or something since reading seems difficult for you.
Everybody saw you make the bet it was an open invitation and you accepted but being the bytch you are you come of with this way to faq out of it..,whatever we know your true colors now your opinion on anything else is worthless...your the definition of popping shyt than apologizing

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
:patrice: I guess I'll give Fisher some credit for his play last night, since it could be a while until he deserves credit again.

Good game Fisher :obama:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everybody saw you make the bet it was an open invitation and you accepted but being the bytch you are you come of with this way to faq out of it..,whatever we know your true colors now your opinion on anything else is worthless...your the definition of popping shyt than apologizing
I didnt accept any bets. I offered a bet.

How are you this stupid?

Do you think I give a fukk if you value my opinion? Put me on ignore you dikk riding bytch

Last edited:

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think lamb could be a solid player but y'all need to :whoa: 16 of his 28 points so far this season came against the wolves who had a 33 pt lead in the 4th playing against shabazz lazy ass

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its a small sample size but Derrick Rose isn't ranked in the top 30 for assists or the top 90 (not a typo) in ATR....
I think everyone on this board knows he has struggled for his first three games. Thanks though