Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:dahell: Rose really been gone 18 months? That's got to be some kind of record for longest recovery time in the modern day

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Damn near 2 years to come back but Westbrook already playing better and looking healthier :what: :youngsabo:

shyt don't make sense :mindblown:

Westbrook making Rose look soft as baby shyt right now:snoop:
Choose-to-Know-Stop-the-Misinformation-Profile-Picture-1.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Paterson Born, Orlando Bred
I been saying for the last 3 years, Russ is the BEST PG in the league, he is literally unstoppable and I give NO fukks to what anybody has to say :demonic:
All this D.Rose hype the last few years is disgusting, it HAS to be illuminati Brain Control shyt :demonic:
Mind you, if Russ was the # 1 on his team (as he should be, I feel like it would make KD even MORE dangerous), he would average more than Rose and get more shine as well :demonic:
Yes, he's technically a 2 guard, but fukk it, Rose plays like a 2 guard as well, just in a PG body

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall nikkas is stupid.

Rose tore his ACL, that's one of the most devastating injuries in sports. You typically see players carried off the court/field with that injury.

Westbrook tore his meniscus, that's an injury someone can play through and you typically see guys leave the court/field without any assistance.

The recovery time for both injuries are wildy different too.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Russ comes back in less than 6 months and scored 20 like nothing in his first game

Rose takes 18 freaking months and is arguably one of the worst starters in the nba right now

I guess it's just the simple explanation of Drose heart pumps cool-aid

There is just not other way around it
Rose isnt hitting shots but if you watch the games (saw 2 games) you could see his athleticism and speed is all there again. WestBrook has more support around him but I bet you he wont last long.

Knee surgeries or any joint injuries are nothing to laugh at. Remember when CP3 was hurt and came back early. He looked good for a few games and then went into the tank. Mofos here were running around with "CP3 :flabbynsick: " threads all over the place. Then a year later he came back for good and made these fakkits eat their words

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
russ scored 21 points, but also shot a terrible 5/16 last night. only difference between russ and rose is the refs gave him 14 FTA's his first game back, and I dont think rose has attempted that many FT's in 3 games combined.