Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
yes he is, lefties do it right.

he finished with 16 points 12 rebounds 2 assists

he could've had 4 or 5 assists but teammates missed shots or wasn't expecting the pass
I'm gonna stan the hell out of this kid. He looks impressive. He'll be better than Andrew Wiggins and he'll be the #1 pick.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna stan the hell out of this kid. He looks impressive. He'll be better than Andrew Wiggins and he'll be the #1 pick.
here is the full game if you want to see him live in action

he looks like a man amongst boys out there. (even amongst his teammates.. I know transy is a div3 team and short as hell)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
here's a look at the next Lebron and #1 draft pick Julius Randle

iqt562iw5Phml.gif

iNjBuF1xUjSWs.gif

imPl3VRyJv4sa.gif

iSPix5sJeLi4a.gif

ibk0F7HfVdU7au.gif

6'9 250 :wow:

fukk Wiggins, that's my number one pick.
iblSpzGhG238hq.png

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
There's talk that Embiid is the most impressive freshman on Kansas.
he only had 9pts 3 boards in their first exhibition, he may have more potential but I doubt he's as impressive as wiggins is right now. from what I understand embiid is really raw.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
he only had 9pts 3 boards in their first exhibition, he may have more potential but I doubt he's as impressive as wiggins is right now. from what I understand embiid is really raw.

You don't need to put up big numbers when you're 7 feet tall and athletic, all about potential and how you project 3-4 years from now. Think of it like this, Embiid has more offensive skill and better footwork than Noel, while being just as athletic, taller and heavier.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
You don't need to put up big numbers when you're 7 feet tall and athletic, all about potential and how you project 3-4 years from now. Think of it like this, Embiid has more offensive skill and better footwork than Noel, while being just as athletic, taller and heavier.
Truthfully, Embiid will need 2 years, but he doesn't wanna get caught up in Big Man Mania in 2015 with all the bigs in that draft.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
his offense is definitely better but Noel is much quicker and bouncier. I definitely agree he has a lot of potential but I'm sure right now Wiggins is more impressive. Pretty sure Embiid is one of those dudes who has only been playing basketball a couple years so it will be interesting to see how he develops. I don't think he's a 1 and done though.