Atlanta winning the ship this year? :lolbron:

teague lookin like the best pg in the league so far
n6s115.jpg

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
fukk those refs man, they gave the Clippers that game. If DeAndre Jordan or Blake Griffin did what Cousins did there's no call there. fukk Chris Paul too, he's a flopping ass bytch made fakkit. Can't wait until the Clippers get bounced early.
Kings lost themselves that game tho. Inability to box out and give up too many offensive rebounds hurt them. Leaving shooters wide open hurt them. Missing free throws hurt them as well. We desperately need a small forward. Kings were up 94-92, John Salmons comes in and we immediately lose the lead and the game. :pacspit: John Salmons, I hope you tear your ACL

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
fukk those refs man, they gave the Clippers that game. If DeAndre Jordan or Blake Griffin did what Cousins did there's no call there. fukk Chris Paul too, he's a flopping ass bytch made fakkit. Can't wait until the Clippers get bounced early.
Kings lost themselves that game tho. Inability to box out and give up too many offensive rebounds hurt them. Leaving shooters wide open hurt them. Missing free throws hurt them as well. We desperately need a small forward. Kings were up 94-92, John Salmons comes in and we immediately lose the lead and the game. :pacspit: John Salmons, I hope you tear your ACL

Breh we win that game if we have any other consistent offense besides Cuz and It. If Cuz doesnt do pass that ball off and goes up instead of passing to dumbass Jt thats a And1. We finally got a coach and he will make this team compete every night this was a good loss:salute:

However I see why niggss cant stand the Clips all that flopping and whining:scusthov: Will be the most unlikable team by the end of the year

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
:banderas: He has the tools and is a good all around player, plus he put on muscle in the summer and is finally allowed to attack the basket instead of that Collins "all mid-range shots offense". :shaq2: Too bad Hinkie is probably going to trade him though before the trade deadline. He probably would be a near All-Star by now if he had any other coach besides Collins that didn't allow him to learn from his mistakes while he plays.

oh he could get dealt...

to my team :krs: