Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Was reading wiretap article on realgm where Paul George bought all the tickets for a Fresno St. ball game so the fans could go free. Would never happen in the NBA but it would be dope if an entire team picked 1 game to buy out tickets and let people catch the game who otherwise may not have been able to go.
I'm from fresno and didn't hear about this, I never thought he was going to be this good when he played here.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm from fresno and didn't hear about this, I never thought he was going to be this good when he played here.
Dude we had Paul George and Greg Smith(Houston Rockets) plus a few good transfers and we didn't even make the NCAA tourney:beli: We needed a PG but still looking back that shyt is :mindblown:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
really sad that we lost to that terrible lakers squad last night. they completely outhustled and outplayed us.
No to mention we beat better Lakers teams last year- swept them all four games. And it was the same shyt. No defending the three, missed free throws and no rebounding.wtf. DJ and JJ had good games though. Props to the Lakers bench, I can't be mad at that.. I'm really pissed that I have to hear shyt from Laker fans all day today:bryan:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
1001200_10152013813807223_1395484138_n.jpg

:bryan:

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
Jeff Van Gundy picks Rockets to win it all

You have to love Jeff Van Gundy. Despite being unceremoniously booted by the Rockets in 2007, the ESPN analyst has been nothing but glowing in his praise of Houston’s NBA franchise ever since.
The former Rockets coach was on Ric Bucher and Chris Townsend’s show on 95.7 FM in San Francisco on Wednesday, and when asked for his picks for the playoffs and Finals, Van Gundy threw them a curveball (full audio — comments start at 10:45 mark).
“I love the Rockets (this year),” said Van Gundy. “I think the Rockets will come out and play in the Finals and I think the Rockets will win the championship.”
This brought out pure shock from the show hosts, both of whom quickly asked for clarification.
“I think they’re going to win it (all),” said Van Gundy. “I think (Miami) is great, but I really like Houston’s makeup.”
Van Gundy clarified that the Rockets have to “make steps defensively” but that the potential is all there to do that.
“Howard helps them with that [and] I love Beverley,” said Van Gundy. “I think he’ll set a great tone on the ball. So if you can defend the basket and the ball, I think you’ve got a great, great chance. I love their depth. I love Parsons, Harden.”
Van Gundy added that the power forward position could be an Achilles heel and that he wasn’t in love with that part of the lineup, but felt that Asik provides the team with a key trade piece to make a necessary improvement there.
“They don’t have a sure answer (at four) but they have that trade chip,” said Van Gundy. “I could see them (trading) Asik for a very good four-man, if they need to.”

:leon: :jawalrus:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jeff Van Gundy picks Rockets to win it all

You have to love Jeff Van Gundy. Despite being unceremoniously booted by the Rockets in 2007, the ESPN analyst has been nothing but glowing in his praise of Houston’s NBA franchise ever since.
The former Rockets coach was on Ric Bucher and Chris Townsend’s show on 95.7 FM in San Francisco on Wednesday, and when asked for his picks for the playoffs and Finals, Van Gundy threw them a curveball (full audio — comments start at 10:45 mark).
“I love the Rockets (this year),” said Van Gundy. “I think the Rockets will come out and play in the Finals and I think the Rockets will win the championship.”
This brought out pure shock from the show hosts, both of whom quickly asked for clarification.
“I think they’re going to win it (all),” said Van Gundy. “I think (Miami) is great, but I really like Houston’s makeup.”
Van Gundy clarified that the Rockets have to “make steps defensively” but that the potential is all there to do that.
“Howard helps them with that [and] I love Beverley,” said Van Gundy. “I think he’ll set a great tone on the ball. So if you can defend the basket and the ball, I think you’ve got a great, great chance. I love their depth. I love Parsons, Harden.”
Van Gundy added that the power forward position could be an Achilles heel and that he wasn’t in love with that part of the lineup, but felt that Asik provides the team with a key trade piece to make a necessary improvement there.
“They don’t have a sure answer (at four) but they have that trade chip,” said Van Gundy. “I could see them (trading) Asik for a very good four-man, if they need to.”

:leon: :jawalrus:

Hes trollin he hates Howard because of what he did to his brother hes just setting him up to fail

Last edited: