Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I'm so tired of Blake Griffin now, cant stand to look at him

He has the time to fukk Leinart's leftovers, but can't go learn 1 post move from Olajuwon. Fukk him and them and them cheap azz kias.

Just trade this useless b1tch already. N1gga cant even ger 10 rebs anymore.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:patrice: So tell me why the both the Clipps & T'Wolves wouldn't do a Blake for Kevin Love trade?
:scusthov: at Blake being a 3 time All-Star already, dude is fukking :trash: when he can't rely on his athleticism and is soft as fukk.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
:patrice: So tell me why the both the Clipps & T'Wolves wouldn't do a Blake for Kevin Love trade?
:scusthov: at Blake being a 3 time All-Star already, dude is fukking :trash: when he can't rely on his athleticism and is soft as fukk.

because it makes absolutely no sense for Minny, not just for the reasons you stated.

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
We made it! opening night
:whoa: the clips can keep that freckle faced bytch

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Was reading wiretap article on realgm where Paul George bought all the tickets for a Fresno St. ball game so the fans could go free. Would never happen in the NBA but it would be dope if an entire team picked 1 game to buy out tickets and let people catch the game who otherwise may not have been able to go.