Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
everytime I go into GNC I leave feeling like :jojo: NO i do not want the multi vitamins or that expensive product that just got released arghhh just ring up my protein/pre workout and shut the hell up!!!!!!

:deadrose:

sorry yall just had to rant :bryan:

:laugh: stellar use of the smiley. That's basically what they do.

That's why I go to vitamin shoppe over GNC. Them cats aint trying to upsell, dissuade, assist, offer an opinion or talk to your ass in there. Pick what you're buying and get out

-P-

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

That's why I go to vitamin shoppe over GNC. Them cats aint trying to upsell, dissuade, assist, offer an opinion or talk to your ass in there. Pick what you're buying and get out

-P-
Both of yall need to get on the online wave. I think GNC's shyt is marked up like 50% over somewhere like Bodybuilding.com. And online places give you much better customer service and choices. I dont think GNC even carries ON for example. Its only a matter of time. Those shyts are gonna go the way of Circuit City

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

-P-

Their prices are also wayyyy cheaper. Vitamin shop is my go to creatine connect. :scheme:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Both of yall need to get on the online wave. I think GNC's shyt is marked up like 50% over somewhere like Bodybuilding.com. And online places give you much better customer service and choices. I dont think GNC even carries ON for example. Its only a matter of time. Those shyts are gonna go the way of Circuit City

I'm up on bb.com for sure. If I gotta get something quick its vitamin shoppe first GNC if i'm desperate.

-P-

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
:to: I wanna squat so fukking bad!! My knee feels like its ripping everytime fukking time. fukk y'all nikkas man.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn

Word, I came across a site last year that had Syntha-6 5 lb tubs 2 for $85 or something like that. I prefer to order online and try to keep up with how much I have so I can order more before I run out.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Cop a blender and be creative. You can get a lot of things you might not otherwise try outta the way. Avacados disgust me generally but blended in a post workout shake they are :lawd:

-P-

know exactly what you mean with the green smoothies and what have you. mix that with some pears or pear juice.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
Anyone here go to Planet Fitness? How is it, thinking about joining

Yeah i go to planet fitness, spot I go to does have mad hoes
only $20 a month with the black card membership
open 24 hrs

ON the negative though

smith machines and no benches
only goes up to 75 lb dbs
lunk alarm
they dont sell any "workout" drinks, just vitamin water and soda