Ramadan Mubarak brehs 🌸

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Ignore him breh he was just crying about the Colis treatment towards Indians but turns around and does the same towards muslim:pachaha: some of these dudes legit on the spectrum
:comeon: I never defended Indians, I just noticed a trend.

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
Sadly nah

Thanks for this breh. Pathetic lmao, at least Muslim folk practice hygiene vs those street shytting rapist fakkits.

I appreciate you too @Supa cat my nikka

:comeon: I never defended Indians, I just noticed a trend.

cdMlcAv.gif

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
The best way to deal with restarts breh I’m telling you :pachaha:

nikka really gave me a face when Hindus are known as filth, say what you must about Muslim folk. They're always clean, it's in the faith.

Vs filthy ass Hindus, who use the same river for anything (shytting, pissing, washing, throwing the dead) and rape anything that stands. Mfs raped a dog and a monitor lizard :dead:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
nikka really gave me a face when Hindus are known as filth, say what you must about Muslim folk. They're always clean, it's in the faith.

Vs filthy ass Hindus, who use the same river for anything (shytting, pissing, washing, throwing the dead) and rape anything that stands. Mfs raped a dog and a monitor lizard :dead:
No, propaganda doesn't have to be fake, it's the way certain users post when it comes to specific topics, it's manipulative. Though I personally think this paritcular story is sketchy.