Ramadan Mubarak brehs 🌸

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
But they dont consider you a breh, breh..you an infidel, kafir and non believer to them, you are as good as dead to them.

I get that, but I still care for my Muslim mother, and black Muslims. My brothers and I aren't religious. But the rest, I don't care for.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Derailment
@BobbyWojak what is your point?

If you really 'had the same views as me' you wouldn't needlessly spread their ideology by legitimizing their holy month.

No disrespect, but being Black first and muslim second is apostasy. By all means, sympathize with your friends and family during their self-imposed hardship but don't come to an open forum expecting everyone to join in on this blatant contradiction.

It's been real

Daps
If you really 'had the same views as me' you wouldn't needlessly spread their ideology by legitimizing their holy month.

No disrespect, but being Black first and muslim second is apostasy. By all means, sympathize with your friends and family during their self-imposed hardship but don't come to an open forum expecting everyone to join in on this blatant contradiction.

I am not religious but why not wish them a proper Ramadan, do you protest at Christmas/Easter as well? I can wish well to any religion.

We could have had a healthy and prudent discussion if you PMed. Rather than 1* and negging. My family does believe that (my brothers are like me), because we have seen how other black folk are treated among the ummah.

Last edited:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
do you protest at Christmas/Easter as well?
Yes, but even if I was christian I would be consistent and not celebrate christmas, it's a pagan tradition :skip:

I don't celebrate a lot of holidays, lmao

why not wish them a proper Ramadan?
I don't believe in any but I can wish well to any religion.

In my opinion, it's ridiculous to say: 'I don't believe in this ideology concerning the creation of the universe and spiritual law because it is illogical'. Then go on to enable an illogical belief system because you have a personal connection to the people who follow it.

I also don't get why you keep trying to moderate my view while going out of your way to make a whole thread.

'You could have ignored it'
'you could have PMed me'

You started it, I'm just giving my opinion.

Here are your words, not mine.
I left religion behind, and have been better for it.

It's been real

Daps
Yes, but even if I was christian I would be consistent and not celebrate christmas, it's a pagan tradition :skip:

I don't celebrate a lot of holidays, lmao

In my opinion, it's ridiculous to say: 'I don't believe in this ideology concerning the creation of the universe and spiritual law because it is illogical'. Then go on to enable an illogical belief system because you have a personal connection to the people who follow it.

I also don't get why you keep trying to moderate my view while going out of your way to make a whole thread.

'You could have ignored it'
'you could have PMed me'

You started it, I'm just giving my opinion.

Here are your words, not mine.

How does wishing people a great holiday enable anything? So we cannot wish anyone a good holiday without being involved? That sounds ridiculous.

I asked you to PM me because I enjoy those types of convos honestly.

If wishing people a good holiday is enabling so be it. I won't stop wishing people thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Eid, or Ramadan.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
If wishing people a good holiday is enabling so be it. I won't stop wishing people thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Eid, or Ramadan.

:manny:agree to disagree

How does wishing people a great holiday enable anything?

Acknowledgment is a form of respect, and nonbelievers shouldn't respect or legitimize irrational belief systems.

it's late✌🏿

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
How does wishing people a great holiday enable anything? So we cannot wish anyone a good holiday without being involved? That sounds ridiculous.

I asked you to PM me because I enjoy those types of convos honestly.

Ignore him breh he was just crying about the Colis treatment towards Indians but turns around and does the same towards muslim:pachaha: some of these dudes legit on the spectrum