Ramadan Mubarak brehs 🌸

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
The only Mubarak that I recognize is Bala, more than a saying.

You're not gonna change the minds of Muslim folk. You can *1 all you want.

I don't practice/have the same beliefs. I was being kind to brehs during Ramadan. It's a rough month for them, I know it from experience

Why are you offended by that? Just leave the thread if you're trying to convert those who aren't interested.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
You're not gonna change the minds of Muslim folk. You can *1 all you want.

I don't practice/have the same beliefs. I was being kind to brehs during Ramadan. It's a rough month for them, I know it from experience

Why are you offended by that? Just leave the thread if you're trying to convert those who aren't interested.

It's an open forum, we're all expressing our opinions, if praise is accepted then the alternative should have equal representation. You could have just as easily not replied to my comment.

It's been real

Daps
It's an open forum, we're all expressing our opinions, if praise is accepted then the alternative should have equal representation. You could have just as easily not replied to my comment.

You're right, but if you didnt agree why try to demean Muslims after the fact. It's not like they would listen.

Most of my family are Muslims, despite me not practicing I have love for them. I hope you'd understand. That's why I made the thread

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
You're right, but if you didnt agree why try to demean Muslims after the fact. It's not like they would listen.

Most of my family are Muslims, despite me not practicing I have love for them. I hope you'd understand. That's why I made the thread

Offering an alternative view for anyone who clicks on the thread is not 'demeaning muslims'. I didn't disparage muslims in my comment at all, I have people in my life who are muslims that I respect because of who they are, not because of their religion.

It's my opinion that religious rituals and observances shouldn't be propagated by non religious people so I expressed it in a post, same as you.

It's been real

Daps
Offering an alternative view for anyone who clicks on the thread is not 'demeaning muslims'. I didn't disparage muslims in my comment at all, I have people in my life who are muslims that I respect because of who they are, not because of their religion.

It's my opinion that religious rituals and observances shouldn't be propagated by non religious people so I expressed it in a post, same as you.

You literally negged me on my first post, and gave *1. If you cared about alternative talking points, you wouldn't have done that.

I have the same views as you but how does negging and 1* continue dialogue.

Also this thread is about wishing Muslim brehs Ramadan Mubarak. But somehow you made it about yourself.

Last edited:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
You literally negged me on my first post, and gave *1. If you cared about alternative talking points, you wouldn't have done that.

I have the same views as you but how does negging and 1* continue dialogue.

The discussion is what we're doing now, the star and neg is how I feel about the thread.