Rainbow Six: Siege (Official Thread)

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:laff:

:francis:

EDIT: Twitch videos don't work with embedding on here anymore... merge the whole line together for fukkery tho.

https://clips.twitch.tv/ ConcernedConsiderateBillVoteNay

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@GoldenGlove why they keep comming at you on The Coli? When you gonna handle these scrubs on the summer jam screen?
I don't know. Prolly cause I always post in this thread so they got something to prove.

I don't think they that serious about playing anyway. Nobody hits me up on PSN when I'm on there about a match so it's whatever.
:yeshrug:

I'm steady trying to make up for lost points in Ranked at this point anyway. The Ls I'm accumulating when I solo queue or just play with a few of my guys is getting ridiculous. Ridiculous to the point I'm a just start saving these moments because they just don't make sense to me.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't know, but the Matchmaking switch up that they did going into this season hasn't been good to me brehs.

It's like playing with fire, or Russian Roulette with a fully loaded Revolver whenever I solo queue. Even if I go in with 3 or 4 guys, the last 1 or 2 guys will either not have a mic, or they'll do some shyt that tells me right away, that they shouldn't be paired with me. (EX. Run Bandit with C4 and not Barbwire, or pick Caveira on House) :snoop:

Case in point...
So much wrong in this scene, I just don't understand what dudes are doing. All this fukking Barbwire in front of the doors right by the OBJ, and Ash doesn't Ash any of it. Then these dudes got smoke grenades with Ash and Glaz and don't smoke the door so Glaz can wreck them with his new scope... then just wait for the ending
:snoop:

This is from the same Match...
Peep this shyt man. We know they are by or in the Workshop... the Workshop wall isn't reinforced, this man has 2 Ash Breaching Rounds, 3 Smokes... and he has crossfire on where they have to come from. I smoke out the viewing angles the defenders have, and hop in the OBJ. ASH sits in Master Bedroom and doesn't shoot 1 shot, doesn't throw 1 nade, doesn't breach any wall in Workshop. I can't make this shyt up breh

Get matched against UnknownHostage (Clearance Level 300+) and look at the great advanced tactical strats my team is doing in the prep phase

And this is from my first game I played yesterday...

I play with Bullet all the time, he just goes full fukking retard way too much.

In a lot of ways, I don't even get mad anymore at shyt like this... cause I'm not even surprised. Nothing surprises me anymore. Not even getting blown up 8 seconds into the prep phase when I'm running AWAY from everybody on my team.

:heh:

Last edited: