GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Liking Castle more than ever lately for some reason
:ehh:
@Cocaine Biceps

The first clip is an example of how goofy my boy New Age is. He got the full prep phase to put his fukking barbwire down in front of that door... I got Castle so I'm trying to let the roamers get out of the OBJ before Castling it down, but look... 20 seconds into the round this nikka just now putting his barb down

:snoop:

I tried putting the door up, but couldn't cause this nikka is blocking me from doing so, so I say fukk it, hit the stairs and he immediately dies afterwards
:russ:

Dude slow putting EVERYTHING down, don't matter who he plays either.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@GoldenGlove yeah I always been a BIG castle player,his Ump is really good if you learn how to use it, the impact nades makes him my go to roamer in alot of maps where I can do a surprise flank with his nades
I like him a lot but as you could see in my streams... the randoms I get paired with don't use barbwire, so a lot of times I won't even pick him because there won't be enough barb to cover essential areas while defending.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I like him a lot but as you could see in my streams... the randoms I get paired with don't use barbwire, so a lot of times I won't even pick him because there won't be enough barb to cover essential areas while defending.
Yeah I remember that match where no had barb wire and the other team was able to run into the obj freely every time

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Liking Castle more than ever lately for some reason
:ehh:
@Cocaine Biceps

The first clip is an example of how goofy my boy New Age is. He got the full prep phase to put his fukking barbwire down in front of that door... I got Castle so I'm trying to let the roamers get out of the OBJ before Castling it down, but look... 20 seconds into the round this nikka just now putting his barb down

I tried putting the door up, but couldn't cause this nikka is blocking me from doing so, so I say fukk it, hit the stairs and he immediately dies afterwards
:russ:

Dude slow putting EVERYTHING down, don't matter who he plays either.

What's your rank right now

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I swear this game has some of the most hardheaded people you will ever come across...

This dude literally hasn't played this game in months, comes back with my squad trying to tell me how to use Mira
:gucci:

Look at how fukking stupid this set up is... and his explanation? "you gotta work it".

This why I be going off on fukkers, cause I'm calmly putting him on game, giving him sound logic, and I get back... "You gotta work it"
0Ho0CVp.gif

There's NOTHING to work, you have to expose your head over the shield and mirror to see anything.

:smh:

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I swear this game has some of the most hardheaded people you will ever come across...

This dude literally hasn't played this game in months, comes back with my squad trying to tell me how to use Mira

Look at how fukking stupid this set up is... and his explanation? "you gotta work it".

This why I be going off on fukkers, cause I'm calmly putting him on game, giving him sound logic, and I get back... "You gotta work it"
0Ho0CVp.gif

There's NOTHING to work, you have to expose your head over the shield and mirror to see anything.

:smh:

:mjlol::mjlol: This nikka man, the voice chat got me weak

Best thing imo to do with mira is put it on a reinforced wall then leave an unreinforced wall right next to it, you can easily head shot by pre aiming aiming it
First time doing it i got an ace on hartford base in the basement :mjlol:

Her primary shotgun also slaps and i started using it more than her vector, I 2 shotted a dude off the ledge in front of chalet all the way from the balcony Lmao.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol: This nikka man, the voice chat got me weak

Best thing imo to do with mira is put it on a reinforced wall then leave an unreinforced wall right next to it, you can easily head shot by pre aiming aiming it
First time doing it i got an ace on hartford base in the basement :mjlol:

Her primary shotgun also slaps and i started using it more than her vector, I 2 shotted a dude off the ledge in front of chalet all the way from the balcony Lmao.
Cause man... I'll be that guy. My boys trying to keep shyt cordial with him, and I'm like nah... that shyt stupid bro.

Then I go over there to explain exactly why it's dumb and he says, "You have to work it"
:heh:

The whole point of Mira's mirror is to be able to SEE easily on the other side. He literally blocks everybody's vision that wants to use that shyt with the shield. 3 of us in the squad all questioned that shyt too... 3 people like :usure: in under 2 minutes of the round even starting. shyt is dumb as fukk. Here's another set up he did yesterday that I saw and had to just screen cap.

Tom%2BClancy%2527s%2BRainbow%2BSix%25C2%25AE%2BSiege_20170228231059.jpg

Sooooooooo... instead of just placing the mirror higher so you can pre-fire the lockers, you put it down like that, then put a high one up that's on soft cover to use to look out of

:what:

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause man... I'll be that guy. My boys trying to keep shyt cordial with him, and I'm like nah... that shyt stupid bro.

Then I go over there to explain exactly why it's dumb and he says, "You have to work it"
:heh:

The whole point of Mira's mirror is to be able to SEE easily on the other side. He literally blocks everybody's vision that wants to use that shyt with the shield. 3 of us in the squad all questioned that shyt too... 3 people like :usure: in under 2 minutes of the round even starting. shyt is dumb as fukk. Here's another set up he did yesterday that I saw and had to just screen cap.

Tom%2BClancy%2527s%2BRainbow%2BSix%25C2%25AE%2BSiege_20170228231059.jpg

Sooooooooo... instead of just placing the mirror higher so you can pre-fire the lockers, you put it down like that, then put a high one up that's on soft cover to use to look out of

:what:
Who reinforces that wall from the other side like that? you couldn't even put a mira on the wall to watch for someone dropping from the hatch :laff:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Who reinforces that wall from the other side like that? you couldn't even put a mira on the wall to watch for someone dropping from the hatch :laff:
The random we were with did that goofy shyt too :snoop: