GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You got your K/D over 1 yet?
:sas2:

3418230244629672212%253Faccount_id%253D1

Don't watch no videos, look at that scoreboard. That's some shyt you never doing in this game.

:mjlol:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I remember :obama:
What's your current rank?
Haven't seen u stream R6 in a minute
Plat 1
I learned my lesson from last season... I'm not playing Ranked with randoms like that, nor am I queuing up that shyt with certain dudes I roll with. New Age my nikka, but he's hardheaded as fukk so if it ain't a whole squad on I'm ignoring his invite and just playing Nioh instead.

:mjpls:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Plat 1
I learned my lesson from last season... I'm not playing Ranked with randoms like that, nor am I queuing up that shyt with certain dudes I roll with. New Age my nikka, but he's hardheaded as fukk so if it ain't a whole squad on I'm ignoring his invite and just playing Nioh instead.

:mjpls:
Damn like that :mjpls:
Yeah I remember when I first recollect you playing with him, he was like a gold,ans then next time I seen by end of last season he was Diamond, I don't remember him being nice like that so I was like,did he get carried to Diamond or did he develope a diamond gun game?:mjpls:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn like that :mjpls:
Yeah I remember when I first recollect you playing with him, he was like a gold,ans then next time I seen by end of last season he was Diamond, I don't remember him being nice like that so I was like,did he get carried to Diamond or did he develope a diamond gun game?:mjpls:

Nah, New Age ain't never touched Diamond. He finished last season at Gold
:dead:

That's my nikka tho. But me and Psychic literally be like :mindblown: @ how he plays this shyt all the time with us and still makes so many dumbass plays and rookie mistakes

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

Nah, New Age ain't never touched Diamond. He finished last season at Gold

That's my nikka tho. But me and Psychic literally be like :mindblown: @ how he plays this shyt all the time with us and still makes so many dumbass plays and rookie mistakes
I must be mistaking him for your other boys, the 305 guys then, was he a part of your OG squad? And now you don't wanna run with him?,I see you :mjpls:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I must be mistaking him for your other boys, the 305 guys then, was he a part of your OG squad? And now you don't wanna run with him?,I see you :mjpls:
There's Beast305 who's legit and then there's Bullet305 who's just like New Age

Whenever I queue up with Bullet and New Age, I know it's going to be an absolute shyt show
:russ:

And back when my brother played...

:snoop: :hhh: :huhldup:

shyt would horrible :laugh:... entertaining... but horrible

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
There's Beast305 who's legit and then there's Bullet305 who's just like New Age

Whenever I queue up with Bullet and New Age, I know it's going to be an absolute shyt show
:russ:

And back when my brother played...

:snoop: :hhh: :huhldup:

shyt would horrible :laugh:... entertaining... but horrible
I feel you, I got alot of people on my friendslist that be asking me to help them with their Diamond :hhh:
I gotta show offline,I do better solo queuing,thats how I got my Diamond so fast this season