Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Blockbuster
Radioshack
Borders
Coconuts Music and Movies

:wow:
Borders :smugbiden:

I, like all 8 million other New Yorkers, used to walk into the one on 34th and 7th, read about 6 magazines cover to cover, and leave :biggapls:

Barnes & Noble PRAISING ALLAH for blessing them with the Nook..... they woulda got Milky Way frisbee'd without it

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Another victim in the age of automation and online shopping. We live in an era of empty shopping malls, empty electronic stores, closed down video rental places. I mean, where do kids hang out these days? :mindblown:
They are inside on Instagram looking at other peoples lives and playing video games. I drive though my neighborhood and see basketball courts with cobwebs on them.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Borders :smugbiden:

I, like all 8 million other New Yorkers, used to walk into the one on 34th and 7th, read about 6 magazines cover to cover, and leave :biggapls:

Barnes & Noble PRAISING ALLAH for blessing them with the Nook..... they woulda got Milky Way frisbee'd without it
Borders was always real chill about that shyt. I used to go to the Borders in Livingston,NJ, get a iced mocha latte, read up all the books and magazines for like an hour and not buy shyt, lol. This was like a weekly routine for me. The one I went to had leather couches all around the store and played the GOAT jazz music so you know a nikka was in that bytch loungin.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Borders was always real chill about that shyt. I used to go to the Borders in Livingston,NJ, get a iced mocha latte, read up all the books and magazines for like an hour and not buy shyt, lol. This was like a weekly routine for me. The one I went to had leather couches all around the store and played the GOAT jazz music so you know a nikka was in that bytch loungin.
It must have got to a point where they were like "fukk it... maybe theyll love us when we fade to black :mjcry:"

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
they're having massive clearance sales at almost every store I see, but at the same time... almost as big as the "Clearance Sale" sign, there's a "We're Hiring" sign...

what the fukk are they doing?:patrice: