RadaMillz needs to be banned

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guys let us be reasonable for once and refrain from letting our d!ck cloud our sound judgements. Do you know why Varys from Games Of Thrones is so dangerous and so powerful? It's because he does not have a c0ck due to castration meaning is freed from the shackles of male hormones that hinder ur ability to see things from a clear perspective.

Youtube is a website that can be accessed by anyone, it is extremely prohibited to upload strong sexually content to protect the many children searching random videos. This twerkie chick says she has a child and she uploads her booty doodoo shaking butt on the same place her child roams? Is this the type of fuccery allowed to go through unchecked!

THINK WITH UR COTDAMMMM BRAIN FOR ONCE!

:sitdown:

in the words of the great ice t

eat a bowl of dikks

btw allah and mohammed arent real

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
that nikka needs to be ip banned...i aint even joking

There are rules and regulations young man, why do u wanna see me banned? because I object internet violations that could possibly hurt the well being of this site. You along with the rest of the witch-hunt gang are not putting forward reasonable accusation thus need to be dismissed as annoying fleas.

cac-mamba, you mama aint real :comeon:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Guys let us be reasonable for once and refrain from letting our d!ck cloud our sound judgements. Do you know why Varys from Games Of Thrones is so dangerous and so powerful? It's because he does not have a c0ck due to castration meaning is freed from the shackles of male hormones that hinder ur ability to see things from a clear perspective.

Youtube is a website that can be accessed by anyone, it is extremely prohibited to upload strong sexually content to protect the many children searching random videos. This twerkie chick says she has a child and she uploads her booty doodoo shaking butt on the same place her child roams? Is this the type of fuccery allowed to go through unchecked!

haters-gonna-hate-didnt-read-lol1.gif

but i heard yu snitching....so i wish death on you as of now :flabbynsick:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

I say let people live and enjoy their lives and stop being a pansy

brick james

John piffington
Daps

UfiYoTGkgE.gif

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:childplease:

I have no clue to wtf ur talmbout, probably another figment of ur very active imagination.

Victor Mr. HINDU Patel, I heard u were recently coping pleas when sh!t popped off between you and malcolm.

:lolbron:

You said in KTL that you don't date or look at women because it's sinful, you goat-fukking jihadist Brit. Most people took that to mean you're a virgin. You probably prefer looking at bacha bazi boys dancing on tables than women. Maybe if you looked at some p*ssy and ass that wasn't covered by a potato sack for once, you wouldn't be on the U.S no fly list and there wouldn't be a manila envelope with your name on it at a CIA office somewhere.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
You said in KTL that you don't date or look at women because it's sinful, you goat-fukking jihadist Brit. Most people took that to mean you're a virgin. You probably prefer looking at bacha bazi boys dancing on tables than women. Maybe if you looked at some p*ssy and ass that wasn't covered by a potato sack for once, you wouldn't be on the U.S no fly list and there wouldn't be a manila envelope with your name on it at a CIA office somewhere.

Breh he may be married [assuming he's muslim] we tend to marry early