RadaMillz needs to be banned

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
fukk him and his snitchin ass whho the fukk snitches on a fine bish like that? We needto give her a thread in jbo just for her to twerk for us.
We finally have got sum freaks on here and :win:

Daps
Guys let us be reasonable for once and refrain from letting our d!ck cloud our sound judgements. Do you know why Varys from Games Of Thrones is so dangerous and so powerful? It's because he does not have a c0ck due to castration meaning is freed from the shackles of male hormones that hinder ur ability to see things from a clear perspective.

Youtube is a website that can be accessed by anyone, it is extremely prohibited to upload strong sexually content to protect the many children searching random videos. This twerkie chick says she has a child and she uploads her booty doodoo shaking butt on the same place her child roams? Is this the type of fuccery allowed to go through unchecked!

THINK WITH UR COTDAMMMM BRAIN FOR ONCE!

:sitdown:

1c6e856ee773166f6bda8b0ba121dbc6.gif

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
OK I caught up what's going on here and Rada you're a fukking fakkit :what:

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
get rid of this ricky church guy too, if you ain't part of the solution then you're part of the problem.

dudes jbo piff is killing nikkas whole posting careers and us mods got dudes back so he'll be here.

this nikka Radamillz on the other hand tho...I kinda dont blame him because nikkas did kill his rep but he knew better than to even say his was gonna report the video :yeshrug:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
oh well i didn't know i don't really go to JBO because it makes me compulsively masturbate :win:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
This nikka msims still tryna sneak his way back into nikkas lives.

nikka i see you
ICU.gif
[/IMG]

We still haven't forgot bruh

:laff:

You the only one holdin on to this shyt.

These my nikkaz regardless, breh. :russ:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Guys let us be reasonable for once and refrain from letting our d!ck cloud our sound judgements. Do you know why Varys from Games Of Thrones is so dangerous and so powerful? It's because he does not have a c0ck due to castration meaning is freed from the shackles of male hormones that hinder ur ability to see things from a clear perspective.

Youtube is a website that can be accessed by anyone, it is extremely prohibited to upload strong sexually content to protect the many children searching random videos. This twerkie chick says she has a child and she uploads her booty doodoo shaking butt on the same place her child roams? Is this the type of fuccery allowed to go through unchecked!

THINK WITH UR COTDAMMMM BRAIN FOR ONCE!

:sitdown:

Lljn9.gif