Racist White Manager at Victoria's Secret Kicks ALL Black Women out of the store

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty much just take it to court. The only thing I'm getting tired of black people either fooling themselves or trying to front like they don't know what the fukk is out there. No need to get mad just use the laws as they're written.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
This shyt is wrong but it don't help that the chick is fat and ugly why the fukk you shopping at Victoria Secret you trying to feel sexy about your lard ass or something?

kanye1.gif

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
U got an underwear company I ain't heard of?

Let's pretend we can live in isolation brehs. We don't have the infrastructure for that. Get out ya feelings fam. The women were buying underwear not Gucci belts

Really doe.

And the other dude got tight because a lady said she shopped their "faithfully", like she just wrong for that.

What I wanna know is - what happened to the lady they caught stealing?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Here we go with those same "live in the south brehs" comments like this wouldn't happen in literally any state in Amerikkka :stopitslime:

These people are idiots who are going to wither away first.

Its becoming more apparant to me day by day that soon blacks will have to migrat south whether they like it or not.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Black people(especially on the Coli) still think boycatting major Corporations is going to do shyt.

Tisk...Tisk...
it definitely can and will if we all get on the same page.

We can use situations like this to empower ourselves. Maybe there isnt a go-to black owned lingerie company but if one pops up soon, and EVERYONE supported them, they'd be immediately poppin overnight.

Blacks doin business w/ blacks :wow:
Circulating money amongst ourselves and our communities exclusively :wow:

imagine the possibilities of how we can strengthen and elevate

Black owned pizza restaurants:wow:
Black owned chinese restaurants :wow:
publish our own textbooks and teach our own damn history, not whitewashed

the takeover would be:banderas:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
no not actually. black people makeup a very small percentage of american citizens. america is still mostly white. blacks were brought over here on slave ships and not paid for you know like centuries. they didnt let blacks read for a nice while as well. only some what recently have you seen us be able to obtain any kind of wealth outside of the entertainment industry. When i say recently I'm talking less than a 100 years ago. while white folks had centuries upon centuries of head starts.
I say all this for a reason. Stop saying black folks love to make white folks rich because they buy stuff from victoria secreits. as if their is the black equivalent anywhere in alabama or in the United states. There isnt. Thats like you going to the grocery store to pick up a pack of chicken and some milk. Are you too, loving to make white folks rich cause odds are you know who owns most of the grocery stores in the US. and we know why that is. Ladies need bras. what else are they to do? Go some where else? sure. To some other white owned establishment.

Hoteps dont understand how humans. They think humans are simple.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
it definitely can and will if we all get on the same page.

We can use situations like this to empower ourselves. Maybe there isnt a go-to black owned lingerie company but if one pops up soon, and EVERYONE supported them, they'd be immediately poppin overnight.

Blacks doin business w/ blacks :wow:
Circulating money amongst ourselves and our communities exclusively :wow:

imagine the possibilities of how we can strengthen and elevate

Black owned pizza restaurants:wow:
Black owned chinese restaurants :wow:
publish our own textbooks and teach our own damn history, not whitewashed

the takeover would be:banderas:

This would be all nice and dandy in an idea world where blacks have as much as the SAME capital as non-blacks in this country and were not a small population in the USA. But this is not the case. Boycotting a major corperation is a pipe dream. Boycotting only works LOCALLY. May work for this LOCAL VS but not VS nationwide.