Racist White Manager at Victoria's Secret Kicks ALL Black Women out of the store

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:russ: son you sound like an idiot. So its wrong for me to say whenever we are disrespected to stop shopping somewhere? You can say all that shyt but i saw you NOWHERE in that Black banks threaed we had months ago. GTFO. you can talk big for this but are nowhere to be found in threads on black banks or black businesses. Motherfukkers never loved us, we all know the store was fukked up for taking out those black women for something they did not do. There are several things that can be done but why is one method of simply not going back to the store an issue?

stop sucking white daddy off
You wanna catch feeling or deal with reality. I'm speaking of an incident at one store and you are claiming the whole organisation is racist. We are dealing with how to get justice for these women while you are blaming their shopping habits for this incident.

Talking about I missed this and that thread so I'm not with the cause? :dead:..

Keep posting about what we shouldn't do while I do what we should fam.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You wanna catch feeling or deal with reality. I'm speaking of an incident at one store and you are claiming the whole organisation is racist. We are dealing with how to get justice for these women while you are blaming their shopping habits for this incident.

Talking about I missed this and that thread so I'm not with the cause? :dead:..

Keep posting about what we shouldn't do while I do what we should fam.

Same shyt applies(even though i think that mindset is stupid). In that case again why is it a crime for them to stop shopping?

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If one fukks up like this all of the locations gonna suffer just like one fukked up so they kicked all of us out. Same thing should happen to the business. Brehettes it doesn't matter if you're in The south or eastcoast or the westcoast. This deserves a global boycott. My girl was just talking about getting some shyt for their semi annual sale and I showed her this just now. She won't be buying from them and neither will her friends. Do not tolerate this at all.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people really love making white people rich.
no not actually. black people makeup a very small percentage of american citizens. america is still mostly white. blacks were brought over here on slave ships and not paid for you know like centuries. they didnt let blacks read for a nice while as well. only some what recently have you seen us be able to obtain any kind of wealth outside of the entertainment industry. When i say recently I'm talking less than a 100 years ago. while white folks had centuries upon centuries of head starts.
I say all this for a reason. Stop saying black folks love to make white folks rich because they buy stuff from victoria secreits. as if their is the black equivalent anywhere in alabama or in the United states. There isnt. Thats like you going to the grocery store to pick up a pack of chicken and some milk. Are you too, loving to make white folks rich cause odds are you know who owns most of the grocery stores in the US. and we know why that is. Ladies need bras. what else are they to do? Go some where else? sure. To some other white owned establishment.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Victoria's Secret investigating after black woman says she was asked to leave Alabama store

A Mississippi woman who says she was told to leave a Victoria's Secret location in Oxford's Quintard Mall Wednesday said today she has received an apology from the store.

Meanwhile, a corporate spokeswoman for Victoria's Secret says the company is aware of the incident and is looking into it.

"We are aware of the situation," a spokeswoman said. "We are currently putting together all the information we can gather."

The company expects to release a statement later.

The woman, Kimberly Houzah, a traveling nurse who is a native of Calhoun County, made a Facebook Live video in which she can be seen in Victoria's Secret store inside Quintard Mall. She claims in the video she was told to leave the store by management after another black woman was caught shoplifting.

In the 11-minute video, Houzah says she is a regular customer of Victoria's Secret. When another woman, who she says she did not know, was caught shoplifting, she and another black woman were told to leave.

"I never would have thought that would happen to me," she says in the video. "They didn't check my bag."

The video continues with her walking out of the store and breaking into tears. "I don't feel like everybody's racist," she says. "I'm not understanding what's the problem. It's completely absurd. I got put out of Victoria's Secret just for being black...I can buy anything in there I want. Are you kidding me?...I'm so upset."

Houzah and some supporters were at Quintard Mall this morning and went to the store. Houzah said she received an apology from an employee there, though not the same one she said confronted her. She also said she has spoken to corporate officials.

"I'm a little more settled about it today," she said. "I don't want anything bad to happen to anyone. I mean, I can't change who I am. I'm an African-American female and I just want to be treated like everybody else."

Houzah said she will probably continue to shop at Victoria's Secret, though she may not come into the Oxford location again.

Oxford Police Chief Bill Partridge said no one was arrested in connection with the shoplifting incident that occurred at the store. Capt. L.G. Owens said a person was apparently stopped by employees for shoplifting and the property remained in the store, but police were not notified at the time.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Glennette MillerUnited States, Prince George
Dec 08, 2016I shop in VS faithfully. This is a outrage

:dead: :mjlol: :snoop: I mean obviously we all shop and have shopped at white businesses on the coli but that stupid ass comment above sums up why we are so psychologically damaged. After a story like this why would you even say "I shop at___ faithfully", even just saying i shopped there is better. :dahell: is she saying faithfully for like it will kill her never to shop again there

faithfully :mjlol:

cast away your white god and you will be free brehs and brehettes