Racist English CAC riots only to become the new Brick girl and gets walloped in the bollocks from friendly fire

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Against a mosque? Those drunk cac fakkits came from out of town and fukked up that area because they're racist pricks
Did I not say I don't agree with that part. I'm just saying some sort of uproar was bound to happen and it would be shocking if it didn't.

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I needed a laugh like this to start my day mate

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This tweet from a local resident pretty much sums them up:

A lot of fukkery has been going down these last two weeks, you could do a whole Netflix series on it.

First, RIP to those little girls. That's every parent's worst nightmare. But these knuckleheads were overzealous and couldn't wait to pin the blame on immigrants before they even knew what really happened. First it was some Asian guy with the name Ali, then it was a Syrian, now it's supposedly some 17 year old boy from Wales with Rwandan parents. Whoever did it, the situation is fukked up, but they're just weaponising this for their own agenda. They always like to say why do black people protest when killed by police but not when they kill each other, yet none of them protested when that serial killer nurse Lucy Letby was killing babies....? They were looting stores in Southport too, so clearly they don't even care for their own people like that.

Words like "woke" and "DEI hire" are the popular buzzwords being thrown around right now hyping these folks up. They couldn't even respect a peaceful vigil for those three kids they claimt o care about, now they're going around just acting the fool and being gassed up by their commander in chief, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon AKA Tommy Robinson.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

Axel Rudakubana​

TELEMMGLPICT000387903294_17225118624180_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq6MorF_KQdzjxU0qYQClKmzXaG_3FkRG2WH2SGzlVXbs.jpeg

:francis:

Daps
What annoys me is that the demonic “kid” is almost 18 even after he turns 18 the anonymity loophole stops him being identified even after many years pass because of shytty Uk laws regarding minors even in extreme cases where society needs to know who the spawn of Satan is. I would actually want the death penalty for someone like this but it’s probably mental health related.

Kuma the Bear

The Ultimate King of Iron Fist
Daps
Reppin
Mishima Industries
The whole nation's angry over this - three young white children killed and the suspect had to be a breh smh, why.

This is gonna be a long summer, stay safe out there British brehs and brehettes.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Gah Dammmmmmm I hate white people.

British people are the final boss of white people. :scust:

EVERYTHING about them is disgusting.

Their accents! shyt be sounding like: "Googlie dox, baked beans and tomatoes it'nit."

They are scientifically the most inbreed group on the globe.

They are the ugliest people on the globe.

Hygienic levels are hot trash.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The British traveled the world for over 200 years stabbing natives to death on every corner of the globe..

The UK is no place for people from tropical climates..that weather will lead you to depression and subsequently knifing someone.